N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I hear were ya'll coming from (no bruno) but All City means the 4 major boros (sorry staten you don't count) and per never had that. Now cope I've seen tags in the wierdest place's from queens to bk back to the bx back down to manhatten now to me that's all city ja is all city.

YOUR BUGGING MY G

LIKE JEE SAID IN 92 -93 COPE AND PER WENT ALL CITY TWICE OVER

WITH FILL INS AND TAGS ALLOT OF THAT SHIT IS STILL ROCKING

WELL SOME OF IT IS BUT NONE THE LESS PER PUT IT IN ALONG WITH COPE2

Quote:

Originally Posted by propane p (View Original Post)

back in the day the only home depot was the one at the end of the 7 line so mad niggas use to ride that line and go rack paint out there bcause the store was open 24/7 and niggas would hit the line on the way back one thing i give quens niggas is that alot of them went big ..but niggas was not fuckin with bklyn and bx or manhattan niggas im sorry boss ..there was hot niggas in queens but like break legs said the ratio was weak

That home depot was the best P. My first time there was in 96 with Daze and Nave. Shit was super sweet. Don't sleep on that Caldor's either. They use to get smashed too.

• Like 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by propane p (View Original Post)

back in the day the only home depot was the one at the end of the 7 line so mad niggas use to ride that line and go rack paint out there bcause the store was open 24/7 and niggas would hit the line on the way back one thing i give quens niggas is that alot of them went big ..but niggas was not fuckin with bklyn and bx or manhattan niggas im sorry boss ..there was hot niggas in queens but like break legs said the ratio was weak

That home depot was the best P. My first time there was in 96 with Daze and Nave. Shit was super sweet. Don't sleep on that Caldor's either. They use to get smashed too.

and the woolworth that was on the corner main st flushing i use to smash them for krylons my gauntanamo bay!!!