N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

allright ill start with piecing

bk does not have a crew that compared to cnd

sure stem and web were dope.

but theres no unit of niggas from bk that were coming through laying dope walls as consistantly as cnd was in their prime. Alot of people at the time tried shitting on them for bieng legal eagles or whatever but they all had dope style and were laying down back to back productions on like every other block in the hood from jackson hts to corona and then some. and thats not even including the more ambiguous cats that were also fresh and down in the same circle like sakoe iabs ewan twice bler.

i mean besides stem web and noxer who could really piece out of bk? daev had a nice burner thats still rocking on the j but im really drawing blanks here. and please dont say dym because i wouldnt really call putting blocks together and then doing a milion hi/lowlights on them piecing. ( no offense guys)

oh also im excluding train era writers from the convo i included web cus hes still active

ok my lord i hate to have to do it to you, but if you can just say web is "dope" you def havent left the block enough and clearly been seeing whats from the corner store back to the house. my dude, web kaos inc is by far one of the dopest in this game, style, being symetric, and bny far legal and illegal. my dude web is a legend in the game. im not any where near taking anything away from cnd or the walls u or nmw posted but my dude? web kaos? im sorry i dontg wanna be disrespectful but web kaos inc in my opinion is "doper" then that wall. you said stem, i dont think hes a piecer. i know ima get flack for it im not saying im better then him or hes a toy. im simply saying hes not on the level of convo we talking. now his character and scene creation/ drawing? simply amazing hes def top notch nyc when it comes to character and total production.

so i guess since you named him i guess thats who im voting for. weboleum kaos inc.

queens suk at everything b ,, stop playin b

my dude i can agree with the lord papo, and for that matter nyc sucks in general. but i know what hes refering to. wheni was a kid i would ride the 7-line and be hyped to paint, now? the 7-line looks like a graveyard for graffiti. everyone dissed all the toys took over. its pretty dam. but then again i can say that about alot lines thru out the city. im not saying all queens writers suck, im just saying the ratio from toys to talented graffiti writers is looking like a scale of the biggest loser.

ok my lord i hate to have to do it to you, but if you can just say web is "dope" you def havent left the block enough and clearly been seeing whats from the corner store back to the house. my dude, web kaos inc is by far one of the dopest in this game, style, being symetric, and bny far legal and illegal. my dude web is a legend in the game. im not any where near taking anything away from cnd or the walls u or nmw posted but my dude? web kaos? im sorry i dontg wanna be disrespectful but web kaos inc in my opinion is "doper" then that wall. you said stem, i dont think hes a piecer. i know ima get flack for it im not saying im better then him or hes a toy. im simply saying hes not on the level of convo we talking. now his character and scene creation/ drawing? simply amazing hes def top notch nyc when it comes to character and total production.

so i guess since you named him i guess thats who im voting for. weboleum kaos inc.

and to add on, web kaos inc has hand taught alota writers nyc looks up to, and crews have by far been inspried by the likes of the kaos inc. do the knowledge, as i quote the big hommie propane p. the lessons are on the dresser hommie, krs-one.....knowledge reigns supreme over near everybody.

Youre bugging dude you know how i feel about web i dont think i need to harp on how ill he is every time i mention him. but im talking about a crew of niggas that could piece not just a single writer. SOo im still waiting to here your response.

and for the haters

DSC06279.jpg

and you know what the 4 line is looking like hot shit. so is the j line. so is the n line what isnt looking like shit. to try to be like queens suck on the basis of the new jack toys coming out now is just slanderous. cus tell me what your boro is putting out right now.

my dude your not understanding what im talking about the 7-line. im not talking 7line 2005 im talking 7-line 1995. son the 7line was like thew top of the mountain im not saying anything about any line, bklyn, or the bx. nigga the 7-line was like a train ride thru a literal graffiti museum... nuff said rip the 7line simple. the bx lines do get bombed out crazy nuff your right. but when it comes to like what looks better? factory c'mon we had this convo before the 7line looks like beetlejuice took a shit on everywall. from where it pops out at hunts point all the way to main street my guy. my guy do your research on members of kaos inc. then come holla at your squalla

and you know what the 4 line is looking like hot shit. so is the j line. so is the n line what isnt looking like shit. to try to be like queens suck on the basis of the new jack toys coming out now is just slanderous. cus tell me what your boro is putting out right now.

lets press home button and see where i said nyc sucks hommie. im not saying brooklyn is better then this or that. what i can say is brooklyn and bx has allways had way more to paint then queens thats why most nigga dont like to paint queens. its like a cop boro thats where all the cops, firemen, and officials live. now u wanna say lines u wanna talk brooklyn streets compared to queens streets? we wanna talk bombers? u wanna talk longevity? you wanna talk about skills? hands? bombing crews?

c'mon hommie. its the boro of kings, kings county my guy!

is brooklyn in the house say it loud!!!

lol im just joking but you always gotta be proud of where your from. except staten island.

Youre bugging dude you know how i feel about web i dont think i need to harp on how ill he is every time i mention him. but im talking about a crew of niggas that could piece not just a single writer. SOo im still waiting to here your response.

and for the haters

DSC06279.jpg

get the fuck out of here..i bet if i put up a article of niggas sayin how wack queens is u wouldnt agree ..yet u want to agree with this nonsense smh my nigga im sorry queens got its ill niggas in but i n a whole could not fuck with other buroughs no way

get the fuck out of here..i bet if i put up a artile of niggas sayin how wack queens is u wouldnt agree ..yet u want to agree with this nonsense smh my nigga im sorry queens got its ill niggas in but i n a whole could not fuck with other buroughs no way

ehem, enuf said.

i mean thats my arguement, as much as nyc sucks i think the worst comes outta queens, granted bklyn manhattan bronx is running a close 2nd for toys. no comment about staten island. lol

my dude your not understanding what im talking about the 7-line. im not talking 7line 2005 im talking 7-line 1995. son the 7line was like thew top of the mountain im not saying anything about any line, bklyn, or the bx. nigga the 7-line was like a train ride thru a literal graffiti museum... nuff said rip the 7line simple. the bx lines do get bombed out crazy nuff your right. but when it comes to like what looks better? factory c'mon we had this convo before the 7line looks like beetlejuice took a shit on everywall. from where it pops out at hunts point all the way to main street my guy. my guy do your research on members of kaos inc. then come holla at your squalla

back in the day the only home depot was the one at the end of the 7 line so mad niggas use to ride that line and go rack paint out there bcause the store was open 24/7 and niggas would hit the line on the way back one thing i give quens niggas is that alot of them went big ..but niggas was not fuckin with bklyn and bx or manhattan niggas im sorry boss ..there was hot niggas in queens but like break legs said the ratio was weak

i think we have proper representation from the 3 biggest boros here. pimpslap p u wanna join in this convo.?

best crews,

writers, ups handling beef etc.? u wanna give your take on the bx boro??

as i said earlier this is a peaceful convo, my nigga factory got the incense burning and im doing the yoga my dude. so break that dutch down and lets politic.

when queens had some wavey shit floatin aroound ..factory made was still learning his abc's sorry but its the truth hot queens graff to you is shit like gsa and snx ..and i aint knockin them niggas bp did they thing but wasnt none of that shit fuckin with no other burough niggas

Yo Jee Stop Tlking Shit For real since locked up for hitting star wit a bottle ...WTF did Star snitch on?? And Your Mans SINCE PUT A ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST S.STAR N EMI SO COME NOW....WHOS THE REAL PUSSY?! THEY IS KILLAZ!

i dont even like gettin involved in these bafoonish convos about niggas active cases..but lets put the lies to rest fam since smacked a nigga wit a bottle left the nigga ear hangin and then he went and put a order of protection on dook after he did that lol ..yea we all believe that i can tell u some crazy things goin on behind them walls but this aint the place ..jee dont even bump this toy nonsense anymore

i think we have proper representation from the 3 biggest boros here. pimpslap p u wanna join in this convo.?

best crews,

writers, ups handling beef etc.? u wanna give your take on the bx boro??

as i said earlier this is a peaceful convo, my nigga factory got the incense burning and im doing the yoga my dude. so break that dutch down and lets politic.

factory sanders knows what it is .. i put alot of historical facts in his ear ..even things about his own burough he never knew ..hes knows what time it is i cant knock a nigga for trytin to rep where he from but listen when ya elders speak and tell u whats what especially if u wasnt around when graff was even remotely live

it do sound unbelievable but shit happens.....

i aint tryin to play ya man i remember star from way back doin wild shit ..but i def know since himself aint get no order of protection against anyone i just spoke to since yesterday as usual he doin his numbers got his house on smash niggas unda the wing payin to rock the phone u know the science ..funny thing is he told me they aint even seperate him from ya boy star they still in the same floor so idk what u talkin about my g ..theres other things i wish i could say on here but i wont ...at the end of the day everything comes to the light my guy

back when FX was good their productions were untouchable...now its been almost to years but still...u cant tell me any of those queens productions posted hang with the FX walls...different league...friendly conversation

totally difrent league thats why factory aint dare mention bx with that piecing shit