N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

back when FX was good their productions were untouchable...now its been almost to years but still...u cant tell me any of those queens productions posted hang with the FX walls...different league...friendly conversation

well not for nothing im not taking credit from anyone peaceful mr.rock, but fx was using german paint like 10 years before nyc writers knew there was a country called germany. before graffitgi was on the internet. they still pioneers in the game.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

fair point...but the level of concept was far deeper...and all them pieces CES did with VET and CLARK werent german, i still see YES2 using rusto...im not gonna argue deeply for other dudes, but a good writer can use any paint and rock it. WEB is in a different league than this conversation as well.

CINCINEEZY YOU KNOW THE SAGA MY SCHOLAR OF KABAHLIC LESSONS... THESE TWRIPINGTONS BE IN THEM ONE PIECE PAJAMAS WIT THE FEET ON THEM WHILE MOMMY DOOKS IS BAKIN MILK AND COOKIES ..NIGGAS BE IN THEY ROOM BANGIN THEM OLD G UNIT AND D BLOCK MIXTAPES FEELIN EXTRA MURDEROUS IN THE CHEST WHEN THEY BANG OUT ON 12OZ ..SOME OF THESE NIGGAS IS ACTUALLY SO FAR REMOVED FROM THE ACTUAL GAME AND AND THE STREET THAT THIS 12OZ SHIT IS LIKE N IMAGINARY LAND THE ONLY PLACE THEY WILL EVER GET TO SPEAK TO THE NIGGAS THEY IDOLIZE MY GILLY THE KID.. P SHINES DROPPIN THAT MATHEMATIC JEWELRY IN OUT GONE WIT THE WIND!

you know the drill my astronomer,

the president here to kick ballistics for these muskrats my galeleo - youre gonna need more than tattoos and durags

kshhhhh

godzilla signing off

kshh

back when FX was good their productions were untouchable...now its been almost to years but still...u cant tell me any of those queens productions posted hang with the FX walls...different league...friendly conversation

those crews are worlds apart but i was talking in comparison to brooklyn and using a light example what fun would it have been to compare brooklyn to the bronx in piecing?

there was plenty of shit going on from 00 to now not to mention all the older stuff that carried into the thousands as well

The 7 like every place in new york declined. im not directing what im saying at anyone as much as trying to dispell the rumour that all the wack shit is from queens.

fair point...but the level of concept was far deeper...and all them pieces CES did with VET and CLARK werent german, i still see YES2 using rusto...im not gonna argue deeply for other dudes, but a good writer can use any paint and rock it. WEB is in a different league than this conversation as well.

no no im not arguing concepts im not arguing that what so ever. im simply arguing the paint which we both know used by some can really put u on a cut above. but imagine u and your team had montanas in the mid 90's and no one had it? i mean u gotta admit them dudes was on str8 hgh with that shit. but please no one reading this please dont take it outta context. fx is boom blazing. and im def giving credit where its due. them niggas inspired the world. fuck nyc ..........the world!!!

4_Fort_Graffiti.jpg

5_Fort_Graffiti.jpg

yo ih god bless u for catchin these gemstars my geronimo ..i rode by this shit and noticed it last second about 2 3 months back by canal on the west side high way and i told my self i have to go back and get flicks of this and the cd and blash gate thats been rockin for a while now when i went back to get flicks of the forts shit was gone i was prayin some one got pics and u came threw like a champ ol sport .. atleast i got to catch the cd and blash gate when i went back to catch the fort and kept it movin further uptown on the westside highway i noticed they cleaned that gate also

i aint tryin to play ya man i remember star from way back doin wild shit ..but i def know since himself aint get no order of protection against anyone i just spoke to since yesterday as usual he doin his numbers got his house on smash niggas unda the wing payin to rock the phone u know the science ..funny thing is he told me they aint even seperate him from ya boy star they still in the same floor so idk what u talkin about my g ..theres other things i wish i could say on here but i wont ...at the end of the day everything comes to the light my guy

Yo Pee.. Fuck these toys. You dont need to explain anything to them. We know the deal and thats all that matters.

Adek_Graffiti.jpg

get em

The hommie adek going in.. Might see some new colabos on the bombing tip soon( wink wink) it might be a nice winter if you figida smell me!! Yo pee you have to see these new fill ins i have. I might have to do some new shit and freak niggas out. The shit is reatrted. To bad we cant drag you out.

The hommie adek going in.. Might see some new colabos on the bombing tip soon( wink wink) it might be a nice winter if you figida smell me!! Yo pee you have to see these new fill ins i have. I might have to do some new shit and freak niggas out. The shit is reatrted. To bad we cant drag you out.

fax em to me

i mean besides stem web and noxer who could really piece out of bk? daev had a nice burner thats still rocking on the j but im really drawing blanks here. and please dont say dym because i wouldnt really call putting blocks together and then doing a milion hi/lowlights on them piecing. ( no offense guys)

oh also im excluding train era writers from the convo i included web cus hes still active

Ribs, spot , snatch ... dont sleep

as for the other part of your comment, good try but you get no points on that as well!

Dek_Graffiti.jpg

peel on ducatis and otha 4 wheelas?

lol write a book full of medicane and generate mills!

lol i got bored had a silver on me said fuck it. ima start smacking stations again.

i rememebr every station on the way to the ville would get smacked all the posters would be bombed up. shit was ill you could tell who's in the ville on the way there lol.

allright ill start with piecing

bk does not have a crew that compared to cnd

sure stem and web were dope.

but theres no unit of niggas from bk that were coming through laying dope walls as consistantly as cnd was in their prime. Alot of people at the time tried shitting on them for bieng legal eagles or whatever but they all had dope style and were laying down back to back productions on like every other block in the hood from jackson hts to corona and then some. and thats not even including the more ambiguous cats that were also fresh and down in the same circle like sakoe iabs ewan twice bler.

i mean besides stem web and noxer who could really piece out of bk? daev had a nice burner thats still rocking on the j but im really drawing blanks here. and please dont say dym because i wouldnt really call putting blocks together and then doing a milion hi/lowlights on them piecing. ( no offense guys)

oh also im excluding train era writers from the convo i included web cus hes still active

THERES KEO, DOC TC5 WHO IS STILL ACTIVE, HOST 18, SPOT, EWOK5MH( LIVED IN BKLYN SINCE MOVING FROM UPSTATE) STAK TFP, SONIC STILL PAINTS, CERN YMI,SNATCH, KET... ALL STILL ACTIVE

11634304_1ec2396a19_o.jpg

vic... peek revs diva pg keeps karm25, they held it down for a minute and did it right

yo word life this shit was OD big! off the manhattan bridge this shit was nuts kid. yo factory made you named one crew i named one person and the scale still tipped to my side what else you got hommie?

thats them around the corner from you crew name something else you seen my dude. no 12oz assistance.

Slime id like to know your def of all city is? Cuz in my opinion per was not all city. Good writer did a lot of shit but not all city. This term is throwen around to much. Back in the days the og's told me it was kill'en every line and having shit running. After the 80's that's wasn't posible so I was killin' the streets. Hitting main aves doesn't count to me at least, its got to be main spots and back streets and per don't got that. Shit I was in st. Albans the other day and seen a wane cod tag in the back streets. Now when I seen shit like that I feel like that's the path to all city. Real talk!