N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Slime id like to know your def of all city is? Cuz in my opinion per was not all city. Good writer did a lot of shit but not all city. This term is throwen around to much. Back in the days the og's told me it was kill'en every line and having shit running. After the 80's that's wasn't posible so I was killin' the streets. Hitting main aves doesn't count to me at least, its got to be main spots and back streets and per don't got that. Shit I was in st. Albans the other day and seen a wane cod tag in the back streets. Now when I seen shit like that I feel like that's the path to all city. Real talk!

I have to disagree. Per went all city from 93-94 with COPE. They had fill ins running for years in Spanish Harlem, Brooklyn, Bronx. Before everything started getting buffed, He didnt bomb much after that but they killed all city. Alot of writers never went 'ALL CITY' they do a few fill ins here and there and get gassed. A lot of writers also claim all city and never did more then 5 fill ins in the Bronx if that. Thats just my opinion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Slime id like to know your def of all city is? Cuz in my opinion per was not all city. Good writer did a lot of shit but not all city. This term is throwen around to much. Back in the days the og's told me it was kill'en every line and having shit running. After the 80's that's wasn't posible so I was killin' the streets. Hitting main aves doesn't count to me at least, its got to be main spots and back streets and per don't got that. Shit I was in st. Albans the other day and seen a wane cod tag in the back streets. Now when I seen shit like that I feel like that's the path to all city. Real talk!

whoa whoa whoa. per? fx crew? now all city? nigga had back streets in brownsville moter gaston st. dude. im not beefing with you or trying to argue. im telling you per fx crew was all city. cope all city. niggas put that work in.

back in the day the only home depot was the one at the end of the 7 line so mad niggas use to ride that line and go rack paint out there bcause the store was open 24/7 and niggas would hit the line on the way back one thing i give quens niggas is that alot of them went big ..but niggas was not fuckin with bklyn and bx or manhattan niggas im sorry boss ..there was hot niggas in queens but like break legs said the ratio was weak

qnz n the bronx have the most toys in the city. but i think qnz got better writers than the bronx. most of all the bronx nikkas is garbage!

queens aint that bad niggas is over reacting..... yeah i take the 7 the whole woodside is fucked up with a bunch of little kids coming from sunny side and woodside tryna bomb doing scribble scrabble waste of paint alll wood side stops on the 7 are worthless cant liie but you foolios is over reacting 7 getting the funk backk soon believe me