N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Holy shit seriously man all these fucking toys are destroying it I live all the way at the end of the 7 and I ride it to get to the city honestly I don't even look out the windows anymore it just makes me sad, and its these dumb TBP kids who ruined graffiti on the 7 and N lines hopefully Queens can get its funk back. Oh by the way what the hell is wrong with them ragging VE? these kids seriously have no respect they rag everything.

tell me about it The Biggest Pussies ragging everything in sight and cant even do proper fills, like if you gonna rag a nigga eat his paint and make it clean n fresh these niggas just scribble as long as it looks like there tag they fucks with it.....smh what happed to solid fills and respect for the game

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

tell me about it The Biggest Pussies ragging everything in sight and cant even do proper fills, like if you gonna rag a nigga eat his paint and make it clean n fresh these niggas just scribble as long as it looks like there tag they fucks with it.....smh what happed to solid fills and respect for the game

I say we retaliate!

ha and that person who pulled the pepper spray is going around saying adek backed down from the fair one after he " PRESSED" him

these are the type of fairy tails niggas rock you to sleep with on here my greyhound

and niggas be actually believin this blasphamus bafoonerism ..the best one i ever heard is that homo les saw ate on the 2 line pressed him and ate was eating a ham and cheese hero he got so scared he dropped the sandwhich slipped on it and les robbed him ..niggas should write scripts for movies with the wild shit they come up with the fiction is brazy my gate clippers

tbp tbp tbtbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbptbp tbp tbp

suck suck suck slurp tickle swallow

queens aint that bad niggas is over reacting..... yeah i take the 7 the whole woodside is fucked up with a bunch of little kids coming from sunny side and woodside tryna bomb doing scribble scrabble waste of paint alll wood side stops on the 7 are worthless cant liie but you foolios is over reacting 7 getting the funk backk soon believe me

hell yeah this nikka is rite after 74 stop on the manhatan bound 7 shit gets ugly. all the new woodside and sunnyside nikkas is trash. woodside never had good writers most of the good writers from the 7 line came from corona and elmhurst like nato and mesoe etc

fuck that every line got wack niggas and also the niggas holding the line down so fuck toys in every line ..... and tbperico you fucking krill head you nothing but a waste to this world you and your whole set is bunzooooooo die slow hope ya niggas fall off the next pilllers you cracked out motha fuckas try to do :D

these are the type of fairy tails niggas rock you to sleep with on here my greyhound

and niggas be actually believin this blasphamus bafoonerism ..the best one i ever heard is that homo les saw ate on the 2 line pressed him and ate was eating a ham and cheese hero he got so scared he dropped the sandwhich slipped on it and les robbed him ..niggas should write scripts for movies with the wild shit they come up with the fiction is brazy my gate clippers

LOL... I heard that one to, you, you know whats funny. Your man LES is mad buns. I laugh at these dudes. Thats why i stay away from these clowns. If i want to see clowns i'l take my nieces to the universouuul circus.lol