N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

i dont bootleg dexter. but i am sure as hell not buying a ghost face r nd b album. shit aint vinly its not gonna be worth bread. what you seen that worldstar hiphop video too? daaaaaaaaamn. bro i havent been to bestbuy since 8th grade

im not talking worldstar but at the end of the day if its worth downloading it should be worth buying, vinyl? i didnt say anything about vinyl cd my man download it from itunes. i didnt mean bootlegging like u on the corner with the blanket on the floor selling them, but dam music dont sell alot of your fav artist gonna disappear. ghost aint making ring tone music nor club shit so he aint gonna survive off a single selling a million his music is based off the entire album as a body. and its a rnb joint but not no mary j blidge type shit. its like a gangsta ass rapper talking about bitches and fucking bitches and pussy he not talking about buying her d&g bags and roses and wine my dude. ghost is progressing and he keeps it pretty street even when talking about bitches.

as much as i LOVE g f killah i got it online... and wasnt feeling it... its a shame... dudes a beast... but the cd doesnt show it

i heard the whole thing on youtube, shit hot to me. how long can ghost talk about crack, cocaine and robbing niggas in the projects? hes pretty much type casted himself he has to show some sorta progression, i garentee you he come out with another street album niggas gonna be screaming he doing the same shit over and over. shit hot but its the same, and for the record hes not washed up big doe rehab was a dope album, trife the God is dope and his son, Sungod brings the heat as well.

i hated big doe rehab. loved iron man still isten to atleast 1 track off that each day. bump mary j tho, no homo. and i just cant put anough faith into "new wu" these days. now obfcl2 i could change me mind. too late tho. already in my itunes..FO FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. good point tho, ghost dont sell ring tones and his videos arent on fuse or mtv.

i heard the whole thing on youtube, shit hot to me. how long can ghost talk about crack, cocaine and robbing niggas in the projects? hes pretty much type casted himself he has to show some sorta progression, i garentee you he come out with another street album niggas gonna be screaming he doing the same shit over and over. shit hot but its the same, and for the record hes not washed up big doe rehab was a dope album, trife the God is dope and his son, Sungod brings the heat as well.

ghost is the shit, i been at a outdoor concert right up in the front, got the whole shit on my camera like the ill fan, i swear when he did biscuits it was fucking crazy:cool: :cool: :cool: i would buy that shit same way i would pay to see him live

Damn if leeto so wack why you even wasting your breath posting about him?? Remo had somthhin to say that night, but you were on the sideline suckin lto, betz and, fuck it i dont need to name the rest, you a white, wanna be black kid living uptown with no fame and ya markers dead ass suck, cinik gave me a few of those markers and i straight threw them shits out, watery ass ink them shits is ass.

actually yes me and remo where getting in his ass all night no homo

is this you my dunion? you havent improved at all my g not a stitch.....

Damn if leeto so wack why you even wasting your breath posting about him?? Remo had somthhin to say that night, but you were on the sideline suckin lto, betz and, fuck it i dont need to name the rest, you a white, wanna be black kid living uptown with no fame and ya markers dead ass suck, cinik gave me a few of those markers and i straight threw them shits out, watery ass ink them shits is ass. Your worse then av.

Damn if leeto so wack why you even wasting your breath posting about him?? Remo had somthhin to say that night, but you were on the sideline suckin lto, betz and, fuck it i dont need to name the rest, you a white, wanna be black kid living uptown with no fame and ya markers dead ass suck, cinik gave me a few of those markers and i straight threw them shits out, watery ass ink them shits is ass. Your worse then av.