N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Damn if leeto so wack why you even wasting your breath posting about him?? Remo had somthhin to say that night, but you were on the sideline suckin lto, betz and, fuck it i dont need to name the rest, you a white, wanna be black kid living uptown with no fame and ya markers dead ass suck, cinik gave me a few of those markers and i straight threw them shits out, watery ass ink them shits is ass.[/quote

wow Im white? thats news to me my ink is trash? thats also news Ive never heard that from anyone with skill only from clowns that get mad when I tell them there graff stinks no fame really if you say so I guess I make a decent living off this "watery ass ink" so your opinion means nothing and your a toy any way man I would prefer if you didnt use my shit lol look at you all butt hurt now hahahahahahahaha and I was sucking you really I laughed in your face all night fam and you know it rub it on ya chest and get over it step your game up toy seriously your shits garbage

and dont drag other niggas like betz into this b for real thats mad corny I would love to now how you figure I was suckin niggas betz runs his own business just like me so we have more to talk about than graff I had no idea that speaking to people about business and taxes and what we do for a living was suckin niggas but if you say so ..........

Oh and hows that book coming along fuckin bird

Wow.

That cop shouldn't of run like that. And that second guy.... better not to fuck with someone with a gun and who is angry enough to kill a cop in a crowd of people.

MY MAN.. nyc is washed up cause the niggas that are nice dnt bomb and talk shit about the niggas that suck that do bomb... i should know. im one of em.. get the fuck off the forum and bomb. u got skill stop doing canvases and paint nigga. and also i wasnt talking about leeto. if u read correctly..

true true i done one canvas in my life my guy if i could paint right now i would be painting but at the end of the day that leeto shit is garbaje that shit should not get no pass

true true i done one canvas in my life my guy if i could paint right now i would be painting but at the end of the day that leeto shit is garbaje that shit should not get no pass

i can dig that. but yo. u cant tell me u dont like teh two e's with the shape up. say what u want.. but i like em.lol. besides that.. hes got some ways to go...

nyc is dead because real writers walk up to a door to catch wreck and go "oh helllll nooooo, i dont want someone seeing my shit next to all that toy trash"

a whole bunch of those incedents, and the fact that theres maaaaaaaad people on the streets now, leaves no gaps in traffic to catch wreck.

use your noodle, nyc aint dead "jus cuz theres toy around" they always was. just now, the people who know better then to catch wreck in front of cars and cabs, dont have the chance to get bizzy as much. anyone getting up now is going balls out with no reguard for people seeing, and we know that lifestyle will get you about 2 or 3 months tops, and bye bye flava of the month. smart writers are bombing less, and wiser to last longer.

nyc is dead because real writers walk up to a door to catch wreck and go "oh helllll nooooo, i dont want someone seeing my shit next to all that toy trash"

a whole bunch of those incedents, and the fact that theres maaaaaaaad people on the streets now, leaves no gaps in traffic to catch wreck.

use your noodle, nyc aint dead "jus cuz theres toy around" they always was. just now, the people who know better then to catch wreck in front of cars and cabs, dont have the chance to get bizzy as much. anyone getting up now is going balls out with no reguard for people seeing, and we know that lifestyle will get you about 2 or 3 months tops, and bye bye flava of the month. smart writers are bombing less, and wiser to last longer.

this makes a ton of sense. Anyone with a sense of longevity can understand it. Its 2009 all it takes is one person to see you and you can have 3-4 squad cars swarming you in a matter of seconds after the call is made. Its making people think twice about bombing streets. Than you got the buff. street bombing has totally transformed into a whole new game on some like metal gear shit. but it can still be done.