N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

first of all.... who the fuck is miz?...second of all, jump off nova's dick....true kbc prez... more than famous.... check the credentials or keep bumpin your lips and fuck up u'r dentals

nova u still mad at daddy for cutten u off nigga please wacth yor mouth ........ u cant fuk wit me toy ....ur a washed up gansta fick in tha 11.99 sale bin at fye ... say shit to my face not tha comp u loser

go get that raekwon .only built 4 cuban linx pt.2.................no fuck dat go get two.....................new york is back baby..!!!!!!!!!!.................fo sure the hottist shit out..............as fucken good as the first...............go cop dat................steal the shit if you got to ........it's that fucking real........................wu tang wu tang ..................the crime rate is on the rise...raekwon did it...................after more then ten years it's here.......fuck you still reading this for go out and get it......................

the kiss track is bomb mah dude

pork gets 2 thumbs down

watch this video below and if you have some time on your hands test this out for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LIdUiCzdpY&feature=youtube_gdata

but have YOU tried this out for yourself??

what is this the old world bro maggots dont magically appear out of coca cola drenched pork. HOWEVER leaving raw meat out for hours is a great way to find some.

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/porkworm.asp

^^^^debunked!!!!

if your going to stop eating pork you might as well stop eating meat alltogether as it is filled with chemicals and hormones and produced at such low standards at an industrial level that it is as unhealthy as eating a pig suposedly is. And while your at it good luck enjoying vegetables because guess what a majority of them are genetically modified to be compatible with carcinogenic pesticides and there are studies suggesting the genetic modification of the vegetables themselves are carcinogenic as well. Good luck with the organic market because while there are organic guidelines in place in america the enforcement of them is very questionable with many companies recieving slap on the wrist fines for violations of the standards and little concern amongst the public as to these companies wrong doings. Furthermore the food industry pumps everything else they produce with ultra super cancer sweeteners and empty starches and you have what sounds to me like a conspiracy to feed the ignorant masses an empty diet and perpetuate the depopulation of the world.

i reiterate.

THE MAN TRYNA KILL ME GAWD!

wall of text oner

Yeah, might as well watch fruits...a lot of them are spray coated with wax to have them last longer...nothing is safe were eating chemicals.

There is one company that has conquered the seed market distributing 90% of the worlds seed(genetically modified). Not to mention these seeds can cross polinate with organic seeds causing them to mutate and never grow right again. Its a seed that kills healthy seeds and its all bieng distributed by one company. This company also has a fierce grip on the fda with many of its ceos taking head positions in the fda and people of influence at the fda making power moves within the company.

and once a year they all get naked and dance around a giant stone owl