N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

3671693111_715b79f1ff.jpg

HOST IS GOONE!

1 tag's not the end of the world. if he went through like some of the other kids do, and catch 5 or 6 tags right next to each other crowding the fills that were on that wall already, that to me is thirsty for the shine or the spot. as far as the next guy, there's a huge difference to clipping the end of a fill, which isn't even a letter, with a white tag, and doing a shitty dusty fill over the other fill, thats been rocking there for years. a tag or a shitty 4 letter fill in?

word to what factory made said. that was real talk. sell crack hard... if you think u can argue a toy ass handstyle over bran at all then your buns. he shouldnt have rocked it. thats for fame my dude aka sucking brans nuts for when someone flicks it so that he comes off. but in fact it makes the whole wall look shitt. people like that are what is killing graffiti, and distroying and disrespecting past graffiti that deserves much respect. zimp was getting pushed out of his moms cooter when bran was doing that fillin

you acting like slue puts in more work than zimp, or that they hit that wall together. real talk or not, put the negative emphasis on the pudgy nikka, not the one that actually bombs. in some aspectS the whole gangs of you and your disagreements are right. hes a righty he could of used the yellow pipe. but to say that ZIMP made the wall look like shit and disclude SLUE from that is retarded to me.

well to my knowledge as wack as that slue is the host under it was ragged for a while.

and its not so much that were picking on zimp just pointing out the mindset alot of kids seem to have these days as far as respecting a spot. I see that shit everwhere.

When da had to squeeze into the rate and bare wall.

When some kid on the 7 did some hot trash over a dope hektic stomper.

rake and mack did some stompers on a roof and another kid just HAD to squeeze some fillins ontop of it. im sure to sit and think about ti everyone could name like 10 spots that some inconsiderate knucklehead ruined. Dont try so hard to justify it cus hes your boy take the point and keep it moving because now your just becoming an accesory to the crime.

ayo stright up and down niggas ragging niggas peices is not popping deadass the people ragging pieices usally cant piece so they wont understand fucking hatters i cant lie do if a piece wall is all destroyed and shit ragged already ill bag a fiullin on it

Home boy when it's beef it's beef, and some beef is everlasting. If u beefing with someone nothing runs. The only thing I won't diss if I got beef with someone is a rest in peace wall. Besides that if u got beef with someone you can't be partial. How u gonna beef with someone half way? Unless you shook plain and simple. I'm not saying dude is better then the piece or who gets up more I'm just saying when it's on it's on.

• Like 1

well to my knowledge as wack as that slue is the host under it was ragged for a while.

and its not so much that were picking on zimp just pointing out the mindset alot of kids seem to have these days as far as respecting a spot. I see that shit everwhere.

rake and mack did some stompers on a roof and another kid just HAD to squeeze some fillins ontop of it. im sure to sit and think about ti everyone could name like 10 spots that some inconsiderate knucklehead ruined. Dont try so hard to justify it cus hes your boy take the point and keep it moving because now your just becoming an accesory to the crime.

mr made I must be getting old or something but it's called a spot jock. And if u spot jocking 2 squeeze in between 2 fills your gettig ragged and I'm turning that shit into a crew name or something you basically wasting your paint. Someone do a spot with stomper and put in that work. why would u spot jock inbetween or right next to them? I won't even clip someones shades real talk

AYO MY GOYA CAN, I APOLOGIZE. DIDN'T LOOK AT THE HOST PROPERLY. IF I HAD RECOGNIZED I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN SAID SHIT TO JBOGARD OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. TELL RUBY TO HOLLA THO SHE SHADY THESE DAYS