N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

How about this... How real are you on a scale of 1-10? How about you meet me so i can show you this ain't who you think it is. I'll meet you anywhere in the city today after 3pm. You name the place and time.

YO JFW. Don't even bother. This dude is an anonymous bench warmer who knows everything about everybody, makes up stories, but no one knows who he is. I"m not responding to him anymore. I'm not gonna get mad cuz some toy sayin everyone else is toy. Crooklyn Vet? More like Idaho Vet. This dudes a fraudelant fan and has no idea what he's talkin bout. Stop goin back n forth with him. I'm done with this clown. Say all you want Connecticut Vet. Your a sad case. On 12 all day everyday talkin mad shit. I bet dude writes sugartoes or some shit like that. lol

aight lil man, not you urking me for real. you pop shit to this nigga i can care less, but keep my crew out your mouth my niggz.. this like your 4th screen name this week.. chill out fall back... you on some real hoe ass nigga shit.. you calling him out just say who you are instead of being pussy... chill out man the bitch is a slore mn.. what else you want niggas to say...

Hey dazzer shut up you toy why are you still breathing.your making statements on here like your word has any valor in the graffworld broski All you do is hit amtracks with fake cali stylesand sit on 12oz all day praying that btm crew sees it and puts you in btm which will never happen you toy stay in the bronx with those bronx toys. And don't let me catch you in crookland 2dx land. Your a worst wash upp has been then heze cuz your tryin to rep another coast and your like 35 never been heard of either man but atleast your not a baby toucher bruh .:rolleyes:

yup,i was banging this chinese girl for 2 hours and couldnt bust,she got so pissed snapping out on me,im like yo i have a narrow eurethra and cant cum lol,she wouldnt fuck if she knew i was on drugs,but fucking on them shits can def give you a heartattack if you goin for the O

what the hell did u pop??? i need a 100 pack...

You better be there dazzer I'm gonna whoop your 35 year old toy ass out of those skinny jeans bruh :lol: :lol:

yo chill, dont callmy son out, he making another 3 more screen names to get @ niggas.. wait till he get that confirmation email from 12oz.. he gonna shut it down.... nigga shook ones to walk away from his moniter.. its funny cause its always some pussy nigga you know that secretly jocks... you still live on the 7 line?

yo chill, dont callmy son out, he making another 3 more screen names to get @ niggas.. wait till he get that confirmation email from 12oz.. he gonna shut it down.... nigga shook ones to walk away from his moniter.. its funny cause its always some pussy nigga you know that secretly jocks... you still live on the 7 line?

you got me rollin lad

I dig it, this dude obviously balling niggas from the side line . He's on everyones shit. He can't show his face around these parts anymore. You probably told him he couldn't be down with the squad .

nahh man, roxie heads generally have a home ;)

oxycodone is basically cooked up codeine, which is a weaker version of morphine, which are all opiates, which all do the same thing in large enough doses (if you take enough codeine you'll be nodding like ur on dope)... it's all the same shit. some are just better than others.............

i used to pop like 6 oxycodone a night i had some scripts and shit from surgery it was the wave mad dopey and shit tho .... son them shits are addicting my nigga i never liked the codeine joints tho they gave a nigga a real bad stomach ache ..... but the percs my fav real talk tho pills in general aint good at all super addicting its all legal dope