N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Can this level of mediocrity be quantifiable?

Hey dazzer shut up you toy why are you still breathing.your making statements on here like your word has any valor in the graffworld broski All you do is hit amtracks with fake cali stylesand sit on 12oz all day praying that btm crew sees it and puts you in btm which will never happen you toy stay in the bronx with those bronx toys. And don't let me catch you in crookland 2dx land. Your a worst wash upp has been then heze cuz your tryin to rep another coast and your like 35 never been heard of either man but atleast your not a baby toucher bruh .:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Only thing I've learned is that you are a certified pedophile. Register your self bruh. How can you wrie over ten years and have the flow of a 2011 toy ? Smh bruh. Your a has been that really never was that means you were around in the good ol days but you was a nobody then. And your still a nobody now only dif is that you a fetish for touching kids in the new millenia bruh :eek:

Its apparent, rather evident that you were assaulted as a youth resulting in your repititious mentioning of someone's criminal record of being a pedophile. This also clarifies your dry snitching faceless personality disorder which gives you no credibility. Your gossip as well as your news signifies you as a bench warmer. Remember only females gossip!

Hey dazzer shut up you toy why are you still breathing.your making statements on here like your word has any valor in the graffworld broski All you do is hit amtracks with fake cali stylesand sit on 12oz all day praying that btm crew sees it and puts you in btm which will never happen you toy stay in the bronx with those bronx toys. And don't let me catch you in crookland 2dx land. Your a worst wash upp has been then heze cuz your tryin to rep another coast and your like 35 never been heard of either man but atleast your not a baby toucher bruh .:rolleyes:

Your scrutiny exemplifies obsessive compulsion with those in which you admire. I know you personally admire 2dx crew so much in which you keep mentioning . Your admiration of dazer heze 2dx and everyone else you mention indicates your mouth as a sperm receptacle. Remember , there's no such thing as bad publicity . I know deep down inside your mentality has fooled you into thinking fictitious detective fables. You hunger for attention will not result in further banter from those you jock. Your choice of words bruh and broski let's all know whom you really are.

Its apparent, rather evident that you were assaulted as a youth resulting in your repititious mentioning of someone's criminal record of being a pedophile. This also clarifies your dry snitching faceless personality disorder which gives you no credibility. Your gossip as well as your news signifies you as a bench warmer. Remember only females gossip!

Shut up bruh you don't even count. Hahaha it sucks to be youin the land of graffitti! 2dxtreme

Shut up bruh you don't even count. Hahaha it sucks to be youin the land of graffitti! 2dxtreme

Now go sit in your observation corner and compare talents and styles of those you admire. A full report is due for 12oz at the end of the day. It's to include origins of style and talent from all parts of the world you admire.

Dazzer your lucky I even mention your toyish tacticks bruh if not no one would even pay attention to your fake cali wannabe ass your mad that a brooklyn thorobred exposed your corny ass ways to the 12oz public. And your losing sleep over it you loser. You are never gonna be btm no matter how hard you try bruh your a old bronx toy is there anything "ficticious" about what I said broski:lol:

Now go sit in your observation corner and compare talents and styles of those you admire. A full report is due for 12oz at the end of the day. It's to include origins of style and talent from all parts of the world you admire.

No run along to the other threads of other coast

Dazzer your lucky I even mention your toyish tacticks bruh if not no one would even pay attention to your fake cali wannabe ass your mad that a brooklyn thorobred exposed your corny ass ways to the 12oz public. And your losing sleep over it you loser. You are never gonna be btm no matter how hard you try bruh your a old bronx toy is there anything "ficticious" about what I said broski:lol:

You love that guy so much wow! Smh . Your probably typing from the west village about this guy day and night. For you to even mention someone having a certain style indicates your recognition and admiration for that .What a shame . Your mentioning btm so much and giving them too many Parking spots on your Chin. Btm is not even a Cali crew . Your info is all distorted . Your a let down

Talents and styles bruh ? Dazzer you admire and jack everyones style and talents from cali anyone on here with eyeballs can tell you that bruh. You are not a graffer anyone would admire ever or even hear of if it wasn't for 12oz and digital cameras bruh. You can't fool everyone dazzer a full report is due by the end of the day on why you wish you were from california. And I want a 4 page essay on how you wish you could suck off the entire btm crew :lol:

Talents and styles bruh ? Dazzer you admire and jack everyones style and talents from cali anyone on here with eyeballs can tell you that bruh. You are not a graffer anyone would admire ever or even hear of if it wasn't for 12oz and digital cameras bruh. You can't fool everyone dazzer a full report is due by the end of the day on why you wish you were from california. And I want a 4 page essay on how you wish you could suck off the entire btm crew :lol:

How about this... How real are you on a scale of 1-10? How about you meet me so i can show you this ain't who you think it is. I'll meet you anywhere in the city today after 3pm. You name the place and time.

funny people saying the 'you jocking 'cai' style' when they talking about 'cali' style which is infact good old ny throw-up style. its ny style

Come on bruh let the cali dudes do what they do I like there shit more then 90 of the dudes graffin up nyc today. But this guy dazzer is not new he's been writing since 1996 he knows what style should be about bruh. He's just dick sucking the cali movement and wants to be down with btm so bad he sits on 12oz and puts up pix of there shit and trys to throw his ugly stuff in the mix like he is down. Where do they do this at you can fool some dazzer not all I peeped your fraudulant stee from afar u got this guy fooled so shut up and be happy bruh. Washington square park 3pm sharp 2dx mafia rollin deep

Come on bruh let the cali dudes do what they do I like there shit more then 90 of the dudes graffin up nyc today. But this guy dazzer is not new he's been writing since 1996 he knows what style should be about bruh. He's just dick sucking the cali movement and wants to be down with btm so bad he sits on 12oz and puts up pix of there shit and trys to throw his ugly stuff in the mix like he is down. Where do they do this at you can fool some dazzer not all I peeped your fraudulant stee from afar u got this guy fooled so shut up and be happy bruh. Washington square park 3pm sharp 2dx mafia rollin deep

Ahhhh see you soft big ass park ... Corner of 14th and avenue c 3:30-3:45pm. Dead as hood/ block since you with the public safety awareness location. Deal? Give me your word

And if your concerned for your safety you can pm it to me. Come on I don't have all day...

Hahahaha dazzer is mad as hell. These cot damn toys bruh. How stupid can they be. The truth is stingin bruh I know your dazzer if not you wouldn't be so steamed. What a clown don't make me really expose you the brooklyn way you malato cracker ass pansy :lol: