N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Come on bruh let the cali dudes do what they do I like there shit more then 90 of the dudes graffin up nyc today. But this guy dazzer is not new he's been writing since 1996 he knows what style should be about bruh. He's just dick sucking the cali movement and wants to be down with btm so bad he sits on 12oz and puts up pix of there shit and trys to throw his ugly stuff in the mix like he is down. Where do they do this at you can fool some dazzer not all I peeped your fraudulant stee from afar u got this guy fooled so shut up and be happy bruh. Washington square park 3pm sharp 2dx mafia rollin deep

He's bringing his whole crew to fight one man .he said rolling deep. Fail

Lmao this is the greatest fail in 12oz history bruh. Dazzer sit yourtall for nothin soft ass down and go practice some cali hands. Your 35 and your gonna be on 14th street at 3.30 pm in skinny jeans ready to get your ass handed to you because of 12oz. You sir have failed @ life misserably:lol: :lol: :lol:

See you there sir.