N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

The trap was baited with cheese and the rat took it's chances trying to get it. He snatched the bait and took it back to the other rats and shares it amongst them. The whole time the hunter was on his trail. The rat led the hunter to his place of rEst only to get his rat hole torched and flamed.

yo chill, dont callmy son out, he making another 3 more screen names to get @ niggas.. wait till he get that confirmation email from 12oz.. he gonna shut it down.... nigga shook ones to walk away from his moniter.. its funny cause its always some pussy nigga you know that secretly jocks... you still live on the 7 line?

Your the type of dude that creates a new name on the daily

this nigga i sthe mega dick rider... my son makes a new screen name on the daily... nigga got a whole crew of screen names..... NSG... New Screenname Gangsters.... coming to a thread new you....

I already know who it is and how this lame operates. "Dudes" ( because it's s few of them birds who roll and work together) can't even come around no mo' nor show face. The same one use to post all them pictures of dudes faces blowing them up and all that gay shit is the same dudes that run away when Its about to go down and the same dude that will snitch they on man out. They know it's coming boy boy

:five-o: <<that be you .... son you tellin me if niggas is claimin to be down with someone you cool with you gonna hit them up to find out if its true or not.... especially when you aint ever heard of the nigga in your life and claimin to be down no swag

asp you stay jocking me,you cant help but to throw

your self in every comment i post. do me a favor,

seriously..get off my dick..TOY!