N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

RIP NICKY GOST ONE VD. SNR .MENG. UDI .YOU WILL LIVE ON THROUGH YOUR LITTLE BROTHER SKORE AND YOUR OLDER BROTHER DEST.WE LOVE YOU GOSTA.WATCH OUR BACKS.LOVE YOUR BORTHERS SERT WONCE DEST SKORE HYPA JOEYJIVES LIKE7 BNYCE SLIM DIO DOME MI CFACE SERO HUESO ETC......:( AND THAT FILL HE DID WAS IN SYRACUSE LOL HE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT SYRACUSE) MISS YOU BROTHER SEE YOU WHEN WE GET THERE

20567_1265777716921_1004109836_30664276_6327206_n.jpg.477abbb15415c7497388b3b28a588484.jpg

156875_10150107284201141_736751140_7773211_6779662_n.jpg.fa81f7a9fab96c6747e2e6af68fc07d6.jpg

Bruh who the fuck is you to talk about gano griller being down wit xtc. Just got down like last week cuz ja is all drugged out with no month cats to bomb wit and u gettin frisky now you tranny seducer. Gano been pttin down classics and doin movies b4 your daddy made that mistake n nuutted in yo momma bruh. :eek:

No.

This nigga likes me bro.

:burn:

This guys astute analysis clearly indicates a obsessive compulsive stalking disorder with traits and characteristics of ineptitude. The end result has revealed his true identity resulting in multiple penalization from endless angles.

Bruh who the fuck is you to talk about gano griller being down wit xtc. Just got down like last week cuz ja is all drugged out with no month cats to bomb wit and u gettin frisky now you tranny seducer. Gano been pttin down classics and doin movies b4 your daddy made that mistake n nuutted in yo momma bruh. :eek:

Can this level of mediocrity be quantifiable?

[ATTACH]166416[/ATTACH]

Stare at my tag for a while. See if you can learn somethin. :lol:

Only thing I've learned is that you are a certified pedophile. Register your self bruh. How can you wrie over ten years and have the flow of a 2011 toy ? Smh bruh. Your a has been that really never was that means you were around in the good ol days but you was a nobody then. And your still a nobody now only dif is that you a fetish for touching kids in the new millenia bruh :eek: