N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

GANO IS NOT DOWN WITH XTC

Bruh who the fuck is you to talk about gano griller being down wit xtc. Just got down like last week cuz ja is all drugged out with no month cats to bomb wit and u gettin frisky now you tranny seducer. Gano been pttin down classics and doin movies b4 your daddy made that mistake n nuutted in yo momma bruh. :eek:

HOW DO I DO THAT? DO NEED TO POST PICTURES AND HAVE DEEP DISCUSSIONS AND SIT BEHIND MY MAC FOR 4 HOURS EVERYDAY TO GET RECOGNITION FROM FELLOW BLOGGERS? AND SNITCHING I DO NOT MY FELLOW CRUMB...AND MIND YOUR BIZ BEFORE I SERVE YOU WITH THAT A1 KNUCLE SANDWICH...

Moderaters why are child molesters like heze the invisible man allowed to talk on the forum this guy deserves to get hung with barbwire. Your not serving anyone knuckle sandwiches you has been never was toy ass herb you would never fight someone your age and size bruh. You just overpower young helpless children and force them into lewd sex acts. Moderaters please bann this preditor heze

Moderaters why are child molesters like heze the invisible man allowed to talk on the forum this guy deserves to get hung with barbwire. Your not serving anyone knuckle sandwiches you has been never was toy ass herb you would never fight someone your age and size bruh. You just overpower young helpless children and force them into lewd sex acts. Moderaters please bann this preditor heze

This nigga likes me bro.

:burn: