N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

abstract-rationality...ur categorized under the 99% of fans who wear high heels homie...dumb ass statement:rolleyes:

When canibus decided to make a "lil" buzz in the mixtape circuit and dropped that track with papoose...who murdered that track? lol

LL just has seniority over niggas, but he aint a hardcore rapper....u mentioned big pun and that's a hardcore/horror-core lyricist...then you mention LL?...cmonnn shun!

Bandwagon ass niggas...

Look who's acting like she has heels :lol:, you wear them nice girl.

Cannibus gets his props from me, but don't fuck with the nigga LL. He's a pioneer way before that gay TV show he had, and commercial image he used to attract women like you.

Cannibus got murdered on 4, 3, 2, 1 and that was the beginning son. Also, Big Pun IS a lyricist...Only because he doesn't talk about "elevation" or says the word "SCIENTIFIC" every other verse doesn't exclude him from lyric ability.

Please nigga,

Watch this for your education, "bandwagon ass nigga"

Ya man Can I Bust fell soft.

Look who's acting like she has heels :lol:, you wear them nice girl.

Cannibus gets his props from me, but don't fuck with the nigga LL. He's a pioneer way before that gay TV show he had, and commercial image he used to attract women like you.

Cannibus got murdered on 4, 3, 2, 1 and that was the beginning son. Also, Big Pun IS a lyricist...Only because he doesn't talk about "elevation" or says the word "SCIENTIFIC" every other verse doesn't exclude him from lyric ability.

Please nigga,

Watch this for your education, "bandwagon ass nigga"

Ya man Can I Bust fell soft.

You blockhead, lol

Stop misreading my post, i said Chris"big pun" is a lyricist...a hardcore/horror-core one at that...dork.

in that video you posted, canibus states in his verse how his verse was changed dick...

<original 4,3,2,1 verse...

"propane gasses,incinerate you to ashes//i got you breathing harder then girls at Lamaze classes" "So stop sleeping on me, i ain't a mattress//but you do more drama then a soap-opera actress"

LL took got offended by these lyrics...Thats some toy shit..

End of argument son.

aight one more time for good luck.

Intricacy does not neccesarily equal superiority.

thats where im coming from. Ive never heard fab spit anything that impressive.

And frankly theres a million fabs on smack dvd. The thing i like is that the flow/lyrics

of the beatnuts conveys a very strong feeling. You can feel the gritty drunk spanish nigga from aroudn the way in their beats AND lyrics. It doesnt sound like some hyper super mastered studio tracks. It sounds like a bunch of niggas chillin on my block. The stride of their flow and the fact they use real simple words. rappin at one point was people doing just that. sitting aroudn a circle and rappin with your boys.

all that heater in the stash grams on the scale shit is a dime a dozen.

but a person that can take something abstract and master it to a point that they can take you to a place and time in your mind that you cant mistake. THAT is real artistry. That is special.

cmon man what you got your head in your ass?

its the beatnuts put that other shit in the trash

why niggas always tryna hate

like if every time we dropped we aint put the fucking heat in your face

think its not? we ready to rock, loaded with the macs to the back of your knots

still reppin for the kids on the block and if you leave your girl open chances are im taking a shot

this is that funk shit, get drunk, adn start punchin niggas in the face for bluffin!

you wont see me posin on the cover for nothing cus im always on the low tryna cover up somethin...

clearly we can now all agree as to who has the funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhf7nXsWCjw&feature=related

the reason yoou never heard fab spit anything impressive is because you never heard his album before thats like say nah i dont like steak and never tasted it? how can u knock something without trying it out? that makes no sense. and them tacos from last night was WACK!! and i dunno why u even mention smack, smack is wack........ son that bullshit you just quoted you need to come better then that. and that "super studio mastered tracks" dude all them beat nuts and 90's shot was done in studio as techonolgy progressed niggas was making beats on the computers at home and strayed away from large mainstream studios.. YOUR SAME NIGGA THAT TOLD ME, BIGGIE IS AIIIIGHT, HES OVER-RATED AND IF HE WERE ALIVE NOW HE'D BE A FLOP. AND YOU SITTInG HERE RIDING WITH BEAT NUTS? I DARE NO NIGGA I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO TELL ME BEATNUTS ARE BETTER THEN BIGGIE!!!

You blockhead, lol

Stop misreading my post, i said Chris"big pun" is a lyricist...a hardcore/horror-core one at that...dork.

in that video you posted, canibus states in his verse how his verse was changed dick...

4,3,2,1 verse...

"propane gasses,incinerate you to ashes//i got you breathing harder then girls at Lamaze classes" "So stop sleeping on me, i ain't a mattress//but you do more drama then a soap-opera actress"

LL took got offended by these lyrics...Thats some toy shit..

End of argument son.

Don't get sidetracked, kid. LL murdered Can I Bust with 4,3,2,1 alone, and that's the point.

*Brought the argument back on track.....The End.

oh,

Take off ya heels girl, relax. You've had a hard day