N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

After a five-hour standoff, the police situation near the Brighton Beach Starbucks came to an abrupt and tragic end on Saturday, as police shot and killed Samuel White.

Police allege White kidnapped and raped an ex-girlfriend, who sparked the standoff by escaping out a window to the building’s roof after contacting relatives and informing them of her situation. When police arrived, White was holed up in the apartment with a kitchen knife. After five hours of negotiation, police entered the building to throw a remote viewing device, but White lunged at them and stabbed an officer. After a taser failed to stop him, police shot White five times. He was pronounced dead at Coney Island Hospital.

White reportedly had a long rap sheet, with 12 convictions. Five of those were related to his ex-girlfriend, including a previous abduction in which he took her to a Sheepshead Bay hotel.

u soundin like a fuckin snitch killer,,, keep nigga names out yur mouth fag

the reason yoou never heard fab spit anything impressive is because you never heard his album before thats like say nah i dont like steak and never tasted it? how can u knock something without trying it out? that makes no sense. and them tacos from last night was WACK!! and i dunno why u even mention smack, smack is wack........ son that bullshit you just quoted you need to come better then that. and that "super studio mastered tracks" dude all them beat nuts and 90's shot was done in studio as techonolgy progressed niggas was making beats on the computers at home and strayed away from large mainstream studios.. YOUR SAME NIGGA THAT TOLD ME, BIGGIE IS AIIIIGHT, HES OVER-RATED AND IF HE WERE ALIVE NOW HE'D BE A FLOP. AND YOU SITTInG HERE RIDING WITH BEAT NUTS? I DARE NO NIGGA I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO TELL ME BEATNUTS ARE BETTER THEN BIGGIE!!!

Fab isn't a bad lyricist, he just makes commercial garbage.

Every album there is maybe 1 or 2 bangers on there. The rest is the stupid shit you hear on the radio.

That to me isn't good.

Fab isn't a bad lyricist, he just makes commercial garbage.

Every album there is maybe 1 or 2 bangers on there. The rest is the stupid shit you hear on the radio.

That to me isn't good.

i can admit that his last 2 albums had too much radio shit, hes out to make doe i dont blame him but was expecting something better. but remember we are comparing lyrics, if u give fab a pen and a pad, and give beat nuts a pen and a pad who will burn who. no beat no adlibs nothing.

for dude who sais ti = wack i can obviously tell u havent heard nothign except whats on the radio. listen to the im serious album. why is gucci in this convo we said lyrics not a nigga with the most fake gold chains around his neck hes trash. lil wayne isnt garbage its just hes on everytrack ever song hes annoying. thats like a bitch with good pussy, u can fuck her for about a month str8 pretty soon you gonna be like relax bitch fall back gimmie chance to miss you. same goes for his music the boy can spit but hes on every fucking song that pretty soon you get annoyed like fuck all i hear is this nigga. im no where near a fan of his but the nigga aint wack, hes just mother fucking annoying as shit!