N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

omg back to the graffiti i wouldve went to worldstar for this rap talk this is a graff forum for ny and nikkas from ct got the last pics of graff wtf fuck t.i the beatnuts and russle simons show sum graff

My dude Ykeezy, you came too early today. Mornings on wednesday its a discussion board, followed by the routine toys reposting pics, or quoting picks on the same page. Then come the hard-knocks.:lol:

Lyrical to me is Chino Xl, Canibus, Apathy...just to name off the top....But i do prefer to listen to the beanuts over T.I

nigga canibus? you kiddign the super methological scientticial madness of the solar system spherical mass quantom lyrics>? that nigga wack. post any of his wack shit. his music is like a sat. no way you can relate to that trash, chino xl is dope

Listen, there is different type of music for different settings. When im chilling with a shorty, im bumping some ryan leslie and shit of that type...

otherwise i got jedi mind tricks, army of the pharoahs,wu,mobb deep,killah priest,nas,canibus,hell razah,chino xl,sean price n bcc,kool g rap, r.a the rugged man, esoteric 7L shit on...etc etc etc...

I cant even play this kind of shit around my niggas who listen to lil wayne...why cause they closed off niggas...and most niggas cant even relate to half the shit these rappers say now a days.

If you say T.I is lyrical, then you might aswell say lil wayne is...Beatnuts were good in the late 90's early 2000 due to beats and party, bullshit hard lyrics.

Canibus discography upto "rip the jacker"(produced by stoupe, a fucking beast!) was real ill...then he slipped off into more of a different persona...the guys got different personalities and flow styles like MfDOOM...i appreciate it, niggas cant understand it.

abstract-rationality...ur categorized under the 99% of fans who wear high heels homie...dumb ass statement:rolleyes:

When canibus decided to make a "lil" buzz in the mixtape circuit and dropped that track with papoose...who murdered that track? lol

LL just has seniority over niggas, but he aint a hardcore rapper....u mentioned big pun and that's a hardcore/horror-core lyricist...then you mention LL?...cmonnn shun!

Bandwagon ass niggas...

Lyrical ?

In-Memory-Of-Vol--1-by-Big-Pun_hXoAfunn1mIx_full.jpg

Cannibus can get his props, but....

Don't fuck with the nigga.......

ll_cool_j.jpg

never ever said pun was wack. hes one of the greats just too bad he was cut short. canibus shit is alil too wild crazy. and i listen to everything i have ever wu album pharoh, roots mos, talib i listen to everything. im not saying ti the best have you hearfd any of his albums? especially his earlier shit? like a album not the shit on the radio with kamie foxx of rhianna... his album cuts. and for the record lil wayne is dope. but hes just on evry single song and people get annoyed with him. and sometimes hes on shit he dont need to be. he puts out so much material that hes hit or miss. listen to a song called bmjr... tell me hes wack. that auto tune shit is lame. i can understand when he puts out man maaaad music you kinda want him to go away. who else u wanna name? ti dope ludacris good lil wayne, bun b. just cause these niggas is from the south dont mean they wack.

d1.jpg.199a6cbc58e46417bd2ef17fc6991501.jpg

d6.jpg.6cfc4e2b77138a902d35250c967e8c32.jpg

aight one more time for good luck.

Intricacy does not neccesarily equal superiority.

thats where im coming from. Ive never heard fab spit anything that impressive.

And frankly theres a million fabs on smack dvd. The thing i like is that the flow/lyrics

of the beatnuts conveys a very strong feeling. You can feel the gritty drunk spanish nigga from aroudn the way in their beats AND lyrics. It doesnt sound like some hyper super mastered studio tracks. It sounds like a bunch of niggas chillin on my block. The stride of their flow and the fact they use real simple words. rappin at one point was people doing just that. sitting aroudn a circle and rappin with your boys.

all that heater in the stash grams on the scale shit is a dime a dozen.

but a person that can take something abstract and master it to a point that they can take you to a place and time in your mind that you cant mistake. THAT is real artistry. That is special.

cmon man what you got your head in your ass?

its the beatnuts put that other shit in the trash

why niggas always tryna hate

like if every time we dropped we aint put the fucking heat in your face

think its not? we ready to rock, loaded with the macs to the back of your knots

still reppin for the kids on the block and if you leave your girl open chances are im taking a shot

this is that funk shit, get drunk, adn start punchin niggas in the face for bluffin!

you wont see me posin on the cover for nothing cus im always on the low tryna cover up somethin...

clearly we can now all agree as to who has the funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhf7nXsWCjw&feature=related