N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahahaha good one bruh. but then check it niggas aint do it for the "12 oz"

if it wasnt for a website ya wouldnt even be on 2 most shyt keepin it 100.

technology puttin 2 much air in these airheads 12oz the new world order lmao

its all gravy train my pee podling, you'll be dead or in jail snitchin on your boys in about 5 weeks. Aint nothin new. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_6892.jpg

wow!!! soooo fucking toy!!!!! a shame

this wall looks likes shit now. you really think that you should have went over that classic bronx history? now it looks like shit. yah niggas is straight TOY! in style and in mentality of this game, yah the lil wayne and young bergs of the graff game. thank you for making this thing we appreciate and love, look stupid and lame. yah should all go back up on that spot, blind fold yourselves hold hands and jump off the top of it at the same time.... garbage!!!!!

smh im still mad u niccas dead went back after we got chased the 1st time i had 2 jump off the roof on some batman type shit lol and ya dead use my red and white 2 but for the record we was gonna rock high but w.e niccas went back and did there thing i guess i dead went over there 2day and as soon a i was gonna climb up workers started coming in wtf....ya should of record me jumping off lol shit would of been live happy i didnt break my leg

if graff is dead why ya old urkles aint doing something about it. and alot of oldskool cats keepin it alive no lie. but most of ya lil 12 oz smuts need some cackkk in ya lifes.lol ya 2 old 4 graff but not 4 12oz? smh altratis is a mofoka. talkin about i used 2 bomb wen joe blow was out and i had da degan on smash and den u stressed out cuz u dont got shyt rockin .=[

i feel ya niggas pain tho...:*

regardless at the end of the day ya could talk all da smack ya want and call my niggas toys or w.e but we does dis u see us bitch hate it or love it.

and for the jizz licker talkin all dat ingles sin barreras bullshit i think u should focus more on learning ya spanish dan cumswappin wit ya lil oldskool homegirls

but i fux wit my niggas much love . fuck all ya for all i care.

im out smokin ma dust blunt.http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

wow!!! soooo fucking toy!!!!! a shame

this wall looks likes shit now. you really think that you should have went over that classic bronx history? now it looks like shit. yah niggas is straight TOY! in style and in mentality of this game, yah the lil wayne and young bergs of the graff game. thank you for making this thing we appreciate and love, look stupid and lame. yah should all go back up on that spot, blind fold yourselves hold hands and jump off the top of it at the same time.... garbage!!!!!

smh im still mad u niccas dead went back after we got chased the 1st time i had 2 jump off the roof on some batman type shit lol and ya dead use my red and white 2 but for the record we was gonna rock high but w.e niccas went back and did there thing i guess i dead went over there 2day and as soon a i was gonna climb up workers started coming in wtf....ya should of record me jumping off lol shit would of been live happy i didnt break my leg

word

if graff is dead why ya old urkles aint doing something about it. and alot of oldskool cats keepin it alive no lie. but most of ya lil 12 oz smuts need some cackkk in ya lifes.lol ya 2 old 4 graff but not 4 12oz? smh altratis is a mofoka. talkin about i used 2 bomb wen joe blow was out and i had da degan on smash and den u stressed out cuz u dont got shyt rockin .=[

i feel ya niggas pain tho...:*

regardless at the end of the day ya could talk all da smack ya want and call my niggas toys or w.e but we does dis u see us bitch hate it or love it.

and for the jizz licker talkin all dat ingles sin barreras bullshit i think u should focus more on learning ya spanish dan cumswappin wit ya lil oldskool homegirls

but i fux wit my niggas much love . fuck all ya for all i care.

im out smokin ma dust blunt.http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Lol it's a shame not one person has co-signed you guys. Hate? Hate would involve jealosy.... Me jealous of what? Is that even letters? You go up there and do a fill in? No str8 letter? Cmon fam.... That spot is wack. Believe me I'm not mad my spots got buffed by the City on the degan. But I'm from Brooklyn with degan spots... What you got in Bklyn? Can you even do a straight letter? Fam your wack, you won't be around 2-3 years from now. Another here today gone tomorrow ass toy. Free Mista KGK......

Lol it's a shame not one person has co-signed you guys. Hate? Hate would involve jealosy.... Me jealous of what? Is that even letters? You go up there and do a fill in? No str8 letter? Cmon fam.... That spot is wack. Believe me I'm not mad my spots got buffed by the City on the degan. But I'm from Brooklyn with degan spots... What you got in Bklyn? Can you even no a straight letter? Fam your wack, you won't be around 2-3 years from now. Another here today gone tomorrow ass toy.

God damn. Its kids like him that make graffiti what it is today a fucking joke.