Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerk's astroboy was painted by Selah from Toronto... still pretty slick though!

Thanks to everyone that came out, it was a good event. We keep building an adding, so hopefully next year will be just as good or better.

Ill have some of sneaks videos on keepsix soon, as well as some more random pics.

i like the kyev peice because..... its simular to vaginas that would write graffiti. like real life vagina manipulating a can instead of being slimey like it should be. just sitting there. smoldering in pike like juices. vaginas like everything else fade away. like fp crew or other vagina allstar smolderers that pop up and just vagina around for a year or two, unless its a rare case of vagina, and then disappear because their vaginas got too soar. id say outa all the new writers that start every year 21.343% will be around in 6 years. and 64.889% of the 21.343% will be good, and who knows the percentage of how many of those kids know a dam thing about ottawa king shit and the glory boys when shit was really rockin in the 90's. my dick smells from how hot my shit is.

ott03_evoke_sparksx.jpg.2864a9bf3cff365de9b319a8a5913d43.jpg