Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting my piece

you talk mad shit online, but in reality you're a short dwarf douche.

you can't even look me in the eyes when you see me, keep staring at the ground bitch

you're an emo kid

if you actually think you're a big man, fight me or suck a dick.

in reality who's more up on the streets? not you.

kyevo looks like a 14 yr old french girl. gero would smash your face. once you start shaving then talk shit you Fn pepsi toy.

kyev is a perfect example of when a toy who has never been caught and who just turned of age gets a little bit of ups, and then thinks he's the fuckin boss like slim thug be. kyev.. you've never dropped ANYTHING that could even come close to anything gero's done, all your ups are pretty much shit tags and hollows, i can't talk too much shit 'cause i can't paint until the end of sept. but all i gots to say, is don't beef people that could burn you. i used to respect NPE, until i found out you were in it.

yeahhh shit, tags?? who the fuck does those anymore? those are so 2006.

Dude just drop the ball and use all that negative energy on getting better than every single other guy you hate out there. And keep in mind that you got your ass all upset over MOUSE... and now youre trying to take it up with gero(or whoever might pretend to be). Irationnal beef wont make you seem better or more famous, a handtsyle will.

Deflate your ego for a second and take a step back to look at all of this situation in a reasoned perspective.

And for christ's sake, self advertidsing is fine to a certain extent but it stops at posting shitty fills with messed up/incomplete outlines.

Love,(im trying to help)

The truth hurts, a clean fill dosent.

• Like 1

even more awsome is that you have the completly wrong idea and that all the relevant matter i just highlighted has gone right over your head. you shouldnt think your so good just because youve been writing so long, You laugh at saint all the time dont you?

-are you you cross eyed or is everything you do always crooked like that?

''truth'' is only one letter away from ''hurts'' backwards

kyev is a perfect example of when a toy who has never been caught and who just turned of age gets a little bit of ups, and then thinks he's the fuckin boss like slim thug be. kyev.. you've never dropped ANYTHING that could even come close to anything gero's done, all your ups are pretty much shit tags and hollows, i can't talk too much shit 'cause i can't paint until the end of sept. but all i gots to say, is don't beef people that could burn you. i used to respect NPE, until i found out you were in it.

take it easy, you just dissed a hole crew..

mentsilver.jpg

HAHAAHAH!! Appearently internet seems make people feel absolutely invincible. It's almost amusing reading all of your infantile comments. Why do people have so much hatred towards whoever's up? If you have such a GREAT style and think that you should be recognized for it, then ADVERTISE it by bombing means, or just be quiet and do your thing. You don't hear about advertisement companies talking shit about each other just because one firm went over the other with their posters. You just keep doing whatever to take/keep your spot. i believe there was a quote from one movie, "If you want something, you do it"

Kyev & Others - Keep doing whatever you please man. People don't have rights to talk shit as long as you're up and keep doing your shit lol. Plain and simple. Action speaks louder than words.

Huh... I'm glad I don't go on 12oz often anymore.

PS. This photo is for somebody in the city with similar throw. Just be careful, I like your tag tho

2585243568_efdb47fc9b.jpg?v=0