Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say thats a little bit fucked up. the only reason you have anything to say about him is cuz he passed away today, otherwise all three of you would still be posting the same old maple leaf shit. in my opinion this just goes to show how bitchmade toys from canada realy are!! siting on your asses waiting on the next person running shit to come along so you have someone to hate on, because you and your wack graffiti is not even worth bringing up in a conversation. mabie you should step your game up and really get your name out there so that one day you might be famous enough to get hated on yourself, its a great feeling, trust me. i honestly feel bad for you toys, being so insecure about your selfs that it makes you feel better hating on someone who JUST DIED!!!!!!!!!! REST IN PARADISE MICHAEL JACKSON!! YOU TOYS NEED TO SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!

i would say thats a little bit fucked up. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... i honestly feel bad for you toys, being so insecure about your selfs that it makes you feel better hating on someone who JUST DIED!!!!!!!!!! REST IN PARADISE MICHAEL JACKSON!! YOU TOYS NEED TO SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat an 8yr old dick, he's a fucking pedophile. it's time he took a dirt nap...

• Like 1

i would say thats a little bit fucked up. the only reason you have anything to say about him is cuz he passed away today,

Here we go once again....

Reports of Michael Jacksons death were incorrect. He was found in the childrens ward, having a stroke

Michael Jackson has died in a tragic accident. Government sources have warned about the dangers of eating 12 year old sausage

The FBI has raided jackos house and found class A drugs in the kitchen, class b drugs in

the living room and class 5c in the bedroom

In memory of Michael Jacksons death, McDonalds have released the new Jackson burger.

It’s a 50yr old bit of meat between 2 ten year old buns

Go tell the 100 million people that hate his guts how you feel. Pedo's don't need sympathy, there fucking nothing.

i would say thats a little bit fucked up. the only reason you have anything to say about him is cuz he passed away today,

Here we go once again....

Reports of Michael Jacksons death were incorrect. He was found in the childrens ward, having a stroke

Michael Jackson has died in a tragic accident. Government sources have warned about the dangers of eating 12 year old sausage

The FBI has raided jackos house and found class A drugs in the kitchen, class b drugs in

the living room and class 5c in the bedroom

In memory of Michael Jacksons death, McDonalds have released the new Jackson burger.

It’s a 50yr old bit of meat between 2 ten year old buns

Go tell the 100 million people that hate his guts how you feel. Pedo's don't need sympathy, there fucking nothing.

word.

Sorry, missed one....

Michael Jackson has passed away this morning from a heart attack. Authorities have released a statement saying that they will melt his body down in to plastic toys so kids can play with him for a change.

How about them Apples.

i would say thats a little bit fucked up. the only reason you have anything to say about him is cuz he passed away today, otherwise all three of you would still be posting the same old maple leaf shit. in my opinion this just goes to show how bitchmade toys from canada realy are!! siting on your asses waiting on the next person running shit to come along so you have someone to hate on, because you and your wack graffiti is not even worth bringing up in a conversation. mabie you should step your game up and really get your name out there so that one day you might be famous enough to get hated on yourself, its a great feeling, trust me. i honestly feel bad for you toys, being so insecure about your selfs that it makes you feel better hating on someone who JUST DIED!!!!!!!!!! REST IN PARADISE MICHAEL JACKSON!! YOU TOYS NEED TO SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont even have to say anything, you made yourself look like a clown all by yourself.

suck a dick