Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure he must have heard at least something when he did it, but its also no ones responsibility.

I personally would have thought it's common sense not to go over one of their last remaining hits, no matter how faded.

Oh well, flicks.

3770720740_db64bdee8b_o.jpg

3770720912_aee406342b_o.jpg

3770721452_c1f6621faa_o.jpg

thanks for posting my piece

you talk mad shit online, but in reality you're a short dwarf douche.

you can't even look me in the eyes when you see me, keep staring at the ground bitch

you're an emo kid

if you actually think you're a big man, fight me or suck a dick.

in reality who's more up on the streets? not you.

Emo kid? No idea where you got that, or me staring at the ground when I see you.

I'm not sure where you get that shit other than your imagination.

I've said it before, battle me if you're so sure of yourself.

we can argue about who's more up, but I've done that shit for alot longer than you've been around, and I don't feel the need to post flicks of everything I do on forums. People who I give a shit about know what I've been up to.

All you can do is try to insult me personally, because that's all you've got. Keep trying.

1196255713.jpg

BLLFLLFLRFLFLFLFLFFFFFFF when you talk all I hear is QUEEF.

it took you over an hour and a half to come up with something

ottawa is pussy central you're scared to fight but you're down for typing insults on a computer

you should drink milk instead of sucking so much dick then maybe you wouldn't be so short

BLLFLLFLRFLFLFLFLFFFFFFF when you talk all I hear is QUEEF.

it took you over an hour and a half to come up with something

ottawa is pussy central you're scared to fight but you're down for typing insults on a computer

you should drink milk instead of sucking so much dick then maybe you wouldn't be so short

honestly, shut the fuck up before you get slapped. you talk like you wanna fight, yet you was shakin in your kicks when mokar was chirpin you. you front like gero talks shit online when you routinely chirp cats on flickr an 12oz. an just cuz you have 1000 hollows dosent mean you up. cuz i only acknowledge 20 or 30 of em. you gotta catch cats eyes if you wanna be up. an blendin in your sub par graffiti with other sub par graffiti isnt gonna get you the result you think your gonna get.. peace

-rasek