flares!!!!!!!!!!

slick408

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ILL ASK ABOUT DRUNKEN ASSHOLE...ONER. YOU GOT IT DUDE... AND STOP WITH THE NIGGA YOU KNOW YOUR NOT BLACK

Niggas say nigga where I'm from. No mater if they rican, black, white or cambodian or what.

You frontin like you from the hood, how you gonna act like you never heard a white man say nigga before?

You lying about being from the hood too?

YEAH RIGHT I NEVER HEARD ANY WHITE DUDE SAY THAT SHIT.. FOOZ GET TKO'D JUS 4 BEING WHITE IN MY HOOD LET ALONE TRYN 2 BE SOMTHING THERE NOT!! U MUST NOT HAVE EVER TOOK A TRIP DOWN HERE HUH..."OG"LO LOL

You's a lier. Acting like you never seen a white dude from the hood, you probably from some suburb.

You typing on Mommy's computer?

BITCH I MAKE MY OWN MONEY GETTO FAB!!! HOOD RICH.. I DONT NEED TO FUCKIN LIE GET ON THE 303 THREAD AND ASK ABOUT KIER... THEY WILL ALL TELL YOU THE SAME... IM NO JOKE NOT 2 BE FUKD WITH!! WE DONT HAVE ANY SUBURBZZ OUT HERE AT LEAST THAT I KNOW OF. COME DOWN AND YOU WILL SEE

BITCH I MAKE MY OWN MONEY GETTO FAB!!! HOOD RICH.. I DONT NEED TO FUCKIN LIE GET ON THE 303 THREAD AND ASK ABOUT KIER... THEY WILL ALL TELL YOU THE SAME... IM NO JOKE NOT 2 BE FUKD WITH!! WE DONT HAVE ANY SUBURBZZ OUT HERE AT LEAST THAT I KNOW OF. COME DOWN AND YOU WILL SEE

This nigga just said there's no suburbs in Colorado. :lol:

I DONT KNOW SIDE.. I JUS DONT LIKE WHEN BITCH ASS FOOZ LIKE YOU BE STARTN SHIT AND I KNOW YOU CAN BAK IT UP!!!

You don't know shit little boy. You're mouth is going to get you in trouble for real.

And yo, aint the real RTD based out of Denver? I'm guessing that you probably know niggas from the real RTD right?

So how the fuck you sticking up for some nut you don't even know from the other side of the country who reps a fake RTD?

You don't know shit little boy. You're mouth is going to get you in trouble for real.

And yo, aint the real RTD based out of Denver? I'm guessing that you probably know niggas from the real RTD right?

So how the fuck you sticking up for some nut you don't even know from the other side of the country who reps a fake RTD?

SHIT THE RTDZ OUT HERE ARE ALL BITCHEZ!!! WE RUN SHIT!!! IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPEN 2 JHER RIGHT.!!!! HAHA ASK HIM WAT HAPPEND 2 HIM 4 RUNING HIS MOUTH...

FYI you people are retarded just post fliks or this will get closed. So stop talking the yard or Ch0 is where you should go if you want to talk.

You pretty much fucked up the last 2 pages...this thread was a good thread that I checked periodically thanks a bunch for ruining it...