flares!!!!!!!!!!

slick408

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI you people are retarded just post fliks or this will get closed. So stop talking the yard or Ch0 is where you should go if you want to talk.

You pretty much fucked up the last 2 pages...this thread was a good thread that I checked periodically thanks a bunch for ruining it...

I am going to quote myself so you people can see that you are fucking up this thread...

POST FLICKS OR GTFO

AY SKUZ TALKN SHIT TO U IN THOZE LAST MESAGEZ WUZ MA LIL NIGA FACT HE JUST BOOKD IT IF U REALLY WANA FUNK WITH HIM HE SAID MEET HIM UP AT THE DOWNTOWN SKATEPARK AT 3 AIGHT NIGA ITZ SET!!

LIL BITCH IL FUCK YOU AND YUR HOMIE UP FUKN TOY BITCH NIGGA DNT EVEN TRY ,,,GET THE FUCK OUT OF 12 LIL NIGAS LIKE YOU DNT NEED TO BE ON HERE YOU NIGGAS CAN GO SUCK DICK ALL DAY AND JOCk ON NIGGAS

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MAMA

FUCK YOU SKUZ YOUR FUKN WACK AND A LITTLE BITCH THIS IS BIG FACT ELK KREW BITCH MEET ME UP AT THE SKATE OARK TODAY ANY TIME 4RM 3 TO 8 YOU LITTLE BITCH FUCK YOUR SHIT YOUR WACK AND EVERY ONE KNOWZ YOU USED TO GET PUNKD KUZ EVERY ONE AT UR SKEW KLOWNZ ON U FOR IT!!! YOUR OLD KREW DISSES YOU AND SOME BITCH AMOR KLOWNZ ON YOU HARD AOUT HOW SHE ALWAYS HAS TO PROTECT YOU AND SHIT YOU LAME FEW ALRIGHT SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF