UFOs?

-sudz-

do they still air that show?

what channel?

it comes on the lifetime channel....and its the only reason to EVER watch the lifetime channel...

oh and also....because of this thread i was up till 2am last night (even though i had to be up by 6am) reading all the stories on the unsolved mysteries website...

and today, im tired as fuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I watched so many of these alien/ufo episodes when I was a young kid that somehow I got actually convinced that I was being abducted. Shit used to scare the fuck outta me and I'd have a hard time getting to sleep.

Same here. I watched so many alien shows 4th-6th grade, I used wake up at night terrified that I was going to get abducted or some shit.

Its almost always white people that get abducted, I always thought that was funny. I would bet that there definitely are aliens and shit, but there is also the possiblility of other dimensions that co-exist on the same plane, like Earth. Also, if you hypnotize anybody, things are going to come up that may seem totally fucking strange or unbelievable. Repressed memories, subconcious thoughts, etc. Human conciousness is still at least part mystery to science as far as I know. Experiments Ive heard of and seen on TV show that people have sleep paralysis and other conditions that cut off oxygen to the brain and they will see human like figures and bright lights around them. I have had sleep paralysis happen a few times in my life. It was scary as FUCK. I also had a seizure condition when I was younger and I would have seizures that would wake me up out of my sleep. The best way I can describe a seizure to someone is that it is like whatever the last thing was you saw and heard was, it is like repeated over and over about once per second and your vision is blurry, its real similar to an acid trip, but not a good one. That doesnt really relate to UFOs and shit but whatever. But back on topic, there are things that are factual now that 40, 50, 60 years ago were purely science fiction, so maybe the UFO/alien thing isnt too far off from becoming reality. If and when it does though, it is going to open up a whole new set of big problems for us along with good things.

Archived