This here goes out to all the niggas that be fuckin mad bitches in other niggaz cribs

2Blazzed

I was sliding dick to this married spanish chick for 6 months back in 05. We'd always fuck at my house, but once I went to her and her husband's apartment. She wouldnt let me fuck in their house, cause she would feel bad, so she gave me like 4 handjobs on their leather sofa. He was in the navy, on his ship about 40 miles away in port. Every person in the hallway who was jingling their keys to get into their apartment had me on edge thinking it was dude. I couldnt help but think of this song while shit was happening too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LMAO! Did you talk with a gay lisp the whole time? :biglaugh:

i could never pull off the gay lisp, this dude was in the navy, so to an extent you had to act manly around this dude and his friends, but at the same time full out queer. i'd walk up to the guy and give him a huge hug and pick one leg up like i was a 12 year old schoolgirl or whatever. it was pretty funny that i was on a navy base, filled with people that could have shot me to death in seconds just for joking about banging his wife and could have easily found some way to write it off as a 'terrorist threat' haha. i can only rationalize this all by saying that he was fucking a 15 year old girl (he was like late 20s? early 30s?, i was probably 17 or 18, and his wife was 27).

i mean it sounds hard, but it was really easy. Only downside, she was INSANE about me for awhile, to the point where i think my picture is still hanging in her daughter's room.