LORD OF THE RINGS

Guest KING OF HELL

when I was a kid I got a leather bound edition of the trilogy so I re-read them for like the 3rd time but... I also got The Fixx - Phantoms at the same time and I would read until I was sleepy and then listen to the record. I would pass out and have all these intense dreams of the battles and settings and stuff... I can still revisualize those dreams when I listen to the album. I also got heavy vibes from the books when I was in Ireland everywhere I went seemed like I was peeping hobbits out of the corner of my eye... I was supposed to see the movie yesterday but it never happened, soon I imagine but I'm in no hurry...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

I saw it today, great fuckin movie.

I could see the whole trilogy with no break.

The thing is that LIV TYLER rocked so hard that i'm focused there for now.

1. Tesseract is right just as me. Liv Tyler...is ugh. Beyond this world type beauty.

2. Yeah, the hobbits must have tough as shit feet cuz they don't wear shoes.

3. Maple Syrup............true that everyones interpretation of the book will be different,But the caves were Golem resided in ( and that huge monster that came out of the water)....were just as i pictured them in my head. Other then that eh, well.........the movie definately was good.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The movie rocks, you can't possibly fuck with it. I don't care how many hobbit-heads disliked the choice of Liv Tyler as Arwen, she kicked ass, and the way she rolled her "s" sounds made me want to hump the nearest hole, which ended up being the cup holder on my seat.

By the way, hobbits have crazy large hairy feet, tougher than leather... no shoes necessary. Beer,

El Mamerro

alright, not to rain on anyone's liv tyler parade or anything, but i knew this dude that used to go out with her and he dumped her because she had huge smelly feet. but i don't know, the guy was an idiot.

Guest mind fuck

The dwarf with the red beard was a nutcase

liv taylor was breathtaking

the troll was big and hobbits stabbed its head

second best movie ive ever seen

i didnt really like the movie tho...nice fight scenes and shit but ive never beeen into that mythical shit....and that tall evil wizard dude with the white beard scared the shit outta me, so did the elf princess that turned green and angry and shit....i use the word shit too much

just got back...was NOT down..1 iota...i cant get down with that elf dwarf crap...sorry..yes i read the book in like grade 8....didnt like it then either....too long also..sorry..plus it cost me 38 beans for my girlfriend and her brother and I...at least they liked it..blah...if i could have afford a drink to go with the movie ...I would have stabbed myself in the temple repeatedly with the sharpened strsw i would have had ample time to fashion

Archived