the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

these might of already been posted before while others are unseen to the internet, but im gonna go out of my way to post all my sydney panel flicks. give me one tick so i can dig up a image hoster.

by the way escapism or mg, what camera are you using for those hitech shots? i wanna go get flicks of these MAD productions but i wanna try get em it your guys quality

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dephect

Help with caps

I know some of you's will call me a toy but this is only a quick questions to you aussie wrters who may know. If any of you use dulux, which caps fit? and ive heard this only recently but whats the difference between a male and female can?

Also, with va's, can i ring up and order and get the paint sent to me throught frieght or post?

This is a pix thread but i dont think any aussie would go to the tips page.

peace

Umm, 'Allhopesdie', I dont know bout escape, but i use a sony digicam. But it's 3 years old and probably any digital photo camera on the market today would take better shots..

And 'dephect' get off your fat ass and go to VA..:rolleyes:

Re: Help with caps

Originally posted by dephect

I know some of you's will call me a toy but this is only.........

This is a pix thread but i dont think any aussie would go to the tips page.

peace

Yeh IVO and them dont normally like me posting but im willing to help a fellow young cunt. The difference between a male and female can is what the little thing poking out of it is. i.e. with exports its a lil pointy thing and with dulux and more expensive cans its got nothin sticking out and the caps go into it. I don't know fancy terms for what i said. Caps for dulux. Pretty much and cap will fit dulux but because they aren't specifically made for dulux what they produce is not always the best quality. Well i dont really know where bouts your from but generallyit is better buying the german paints and using german caps like pink dot grey dot blue dot etc. but if you do choose to paint with dulux my fav cap for boming is a belton fatcap(I think) its similar to a new yorker but its a lil orange one which is slightly recessed, it can be noisey but it comes out dope.

phibchick.jpg

I found this in an old ministry mag i had, looks like a nice character by Phibs.. If only that fuckn chick would move her skank ass so we could get a better look at the wall!!!.. :crazy: :king: :crazy:

Originally posted by escapeMELB

I use a digital camera as well -- it's the best if you're putting most of your flicks up on the web... In terms of equipment, I use one of these:

g2.gif

ahh you smartass, ive got something like that, but it doesnt take batteries and it needs some gay recarger, and it doesnt have a cable to connect to the computer, it uses a video card?

so im thinking of selling that one, and using my shitty panasonic one

this is the camera im talkin about, digicam.jpg

my friend rolled some guy for it and i theived it off him, its like 4.3 megapixels, just gotta figure out how to find it

Originally posted by MG

I found this in an old ministry mag i had, looks like a nice character by Phibs.. If only that fuckn chick would move her skank ass so we could get a better look at the wall!!!.. :crazy: :king: :crazy:

looks like melbourns got phibs fever now haha

Re: Re: Help with caps

but if you do choose to paint with dulux my fav cap for boming is a belton fatcap(I think) its similar to a new yorker but its a lil orange one which is slightly recessed, it can be noisey but it comes out dope. [/b]

WRONG AGAIN DVOTER! ITS CALLED A RUSTO FAT CAP THE ONES WITH THE ORANGE DOT AND THEY WHISTLE LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!

Guest ego trippin

new stuff

new update coming tonight. A blistering shem board, some wca legals and some unfinished panels

Guest Tyrone Shoes

Phibrockin!

I love it how photo shoots use graf backdrops but its not considered copyright to them.

Re: Re: Re: Help with caps

WRONG AGAIN DVOTER! ITS CALLED A RUSTO FAT CAP THE ONES WITH THE ORANGE DOT AND THEY WHISTLE LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER! [/b]

D'oh i always muck something up. But yeh i couldnt remember the name. hahaha

Originally posted by AllHopesDie.

ahh you smartass, ive got something like that, but it doesnt take batteries and it needs some gay recarger, and it doesnt have a cable to connect to the computer, it uses a video card?

so im thinking of selling that one, and using my shitty panasonic one

this is the camera im talkin about,

my friend rolled some guy for it and i theived it off him, its like 4.3 megapixels, just gotta figure out how to find it

sell me the camera man

you no you want to :)

nah man

Originally posted by Sutel

why are you trying to suck up IVOS ass so much DVOTER?

nah man as if i am i was just laughing at myself cause i couldn't remember what it was and i go d'oh cause everytime i say something on here i always get it wrong. Like shit with the rusto i always get the name mixed up and call it belton fatcap.

Guest ego trippin

okay....

Alright, here's the deal. I've gone through my photo albums and pulled out a limited number of photo's. Just a few of my personal favourites. I'll be posting a few each day, just so there's at least one person, excluding ivo, actually posting flicks in this thread, rather than bitching like a little girl.

Peace

Oh, and word to Big Bird

Archived