the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

Re: tisk tisk tisk

Originally posted by DvOTeR

Why do ppl bother coming on here and badmouthing other people (especially badmouthing IVO). Do you really think that person you are ragging would give a fuck. Just look at Ivo's messages, he laughs at you. When someone comes on here and disses me, do you think I care. The fact is If you don't say who you are ppl will just take it as a joke and laugh at you. I honestly doubt that IVO would really feel sad or threatened at any of this shit because in the many years he has been writing he has seen ppl like you come and go.Ok look im not trying to suck up either but at least when I say stuff on here i leave what I write, and i dont care that cunts would see me as toy cause i haven't been writing for long and im still practising my shit.

DVOTE FUCKING ONER

NO THATS COOL DVOTER,I RESPECT THAT U HAVE YOUR TAG UP ETC..AND ARE NOT HIDING BEHIND A ANONYMOUS NAME LIKE ALL THESE OTHER TOYS...KEEP BOMBING,THATS ALL U CAN DO MATE,YOU'LL GET THERE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest team86
Originally posted by kidd125

you really are a toy IVO.

and the real funny thing is everyone - yes EVERYONE - but you sees it knows it and laughs about it.

haaaaa

yeah yeah i know

you gots faaaame....

ha.

toy cunt (as you ozzies say)!!!

haha no shit. maybe you get busy ivo, but it duznt stop you from bein a cock boy, plus your gettin no fame from this just hate.

FUCKEN LEGENDS

Kaiser Sozey, and Ego Trippin, you two are fucken legends...amongst all the bitching and bullshit occurring daily on this thread, you guys fucken brightened my day...thanks heaps boys....

i had never seen Giro's stuff until a few days ago, and now hes one of my favourites....fucken wonderful...

:king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by team86

haha no shit. maybe you get busy ivo, but it duznt stop you from bein a cock boy, plus your gettin no fame from this just hate.

HATE IS FAME U DUM CUNT,I DONT CARE IF ANYONE HATES ME,EVERYTIME U THINK ABOUT MY TAG U ARE GIVING ME FAME WANKER,FAME IS BEING KNOWN! SO KEEP IT UP BECAUSE BOTTOM LINE YA'LL CANT GET ENOUGH OF ME HEY??? THINK ABOUT IT!

Guest Melburnian

shit i didnt mean to start the angryness again.

This started as a joke. You know kaiser sozay from usual suspects... Anyways....

Ivo i dont care that you have fame or what not. You just be the biggest cock you can to other writers. And that is just not cool.... :(

Your a sad cunt too. Spending all your day on this site.

Anyways post more fliks!!!:D Ivo dont bother replying to this because i allready know what you will say...

"i have fame you dont blah blah blah Malaka...."

Disco is what i write. Im a toy from melbourne.

seriously, this is getting dumb. could we please stop with the bitching. ivo has haters, yeah, we get the idea. every angle of the argument has been gone over already (except face to face), so can it all stop now. it's getting REALLY annoying. it makes me embarrassed to be an australian writer after seeing all this crap. just shut the fuck up, no if's or but's. it's fucking pointless for christ's sake. just get over it already. this is directed at nobody and everybody in particular.

I agree, more pics...

http://melbournegraffiti.com/othershit/Mvc-189f.jpg'>

Jors RDC...

http://melbournegraffiti.com/othershit/Mvc-188f.jpg'>

Shem RDC...

http://melbournegraffiti.com/othershit/Mvc-192f.jpg'>

Menie, and Prowl RDC

Finished pics on the site soon,...

I'll be updating the site as soon as i get this next roll of film developed...

peace..

Guest ego trippin

Re: Ding!

Originally posted by joe blow

You always consider yourself the winner Ivo, think about it...

:king: (If you say so)

That wasn't what i was implying. It was directed at everyone and no one

Guest dephect

fuck off toys

farken hell

bitchin over the net is gay

seriously if u dont like ivo then fuck off outta this thread

ivo's style is simple (blocky style) but its sweet as all the fags who come on here and diss him are doin themselves worse bitchin bout him does give him more fame how many times has that been said!!!

fucken hell all u toys who have to sook about ivo callin him wak and all howz bout u piss off and leave this thread to postin pix instead of gay arse dissin

Archived