the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rib

That Lude is very Shem!!! I guess it's cool that he's digging a good writers stuff atleast, hope he goes his own way with it. It seems as though the other RDC boys got mega influenced from when Rencs came along, all stretched out and buggd colourz and stuff. But that's cool, dudes gettin' influenced from each other.

Also those Damet and Banos trains are fucking sick too!!! How many colours can damet put in his pieces??? crazy! Thanks for the flicks dudes.

Made my day at work.:dazed:

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by T.T Boy

damet and skew are on fire.

Word...

And the wholetrain flick is pure eyecandy

I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!

chased a quick rencs/blobman panel after the footy this afternoon. jumped off and jumped on a greco top 2 bottom. lots of pretty trains running lately. it makes my eyes bugg! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!

Originally posted by starscream

chased a quick rencs/blobman panel after the footy this afternoon. jumped off and jumped on a greco top 2 bottom. lots of pretty trains running lately. it makes my eyes bugg! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

did you get flicks of the greco t2b?? if so, please post em, this guy and his mates have been goin nuts lately!!

!!dandy pride!!

Originally posted by PISS ONE

that rockn the crime wave damage piece is freakin huge, i peed myself when i saw it. also, that greco t2b was still running today, cleaners be gettin slack these days, knowhatimsayin?

Fuckinhell -- it seems that panels always seem to be where I am not.

Archived