the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now thats the shit.

panels with style.

much much props to pubes and dorps.

man when you look at these - how the fuck can ivo think hes all that?

i don't understand.

these have style and more importantly have effort.

ivos shit looks like the boy is so scared in the yard that hes in there and out as quick as possible..just do the shit..fastt ugly and get a flick for this post.

keep the melbourn trains coming.!!!!!!

anyone got old puzle cars

ivos shit looks like the boy is so scared in the yard that hes in there and out as quick as possible..just do the shit..fastt ugly and get a flick for this post.

at least i do my stuff unlikeyourself who hides behind abitching internet name and just talks shit while my trains are running,maybe done fast butat least they are there and your aren't because you are just a scared little toy with no balls - keep up the bitching because its making me more famous you toy!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by mike zuwt

dont bother checkin the above site.......its shit....

wow... thats TOTALY respectless... i dont see you going out of your way, taking pannel flix, and making a site...

all you seem to be good at is making foney internet name and bitching...

Originally posted by Sutel

wow... thats TOTALY respectless... i dont see you going out of your way, taking pannel flix, and making a site...

wat the fuk r u talking about?

he called a dazle panel dause....so i just corrected him

so his site was correct

get ure facts right before u open ya fukn mouth!

peds ur a fucking retard read more posts before you open your fucking mouth!

just if u dont know what the fuck hes on about..

mike zuwt quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by swel

I uploaded those panels and more at http://retallus.hypermart.net if anyone wants to see and a couple more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sutel quote:

WITHOUT THE QUOTE DOES IT MAKE MORE SENSE... ?? :mad:

Originally posted by mike zuwt

hell while im in a bitching mood....

its not the appearance of the site but the content... also the flix were taken by the dude who made the site so until you rip out some nice t2b flix from A YARD THEY ARE SITTING IN , and have a site which u can pop them on .. be quiet

Guest william

>>>its not the appearance of the site but the content... also the flix were taken by the dude who made the site so until you rip out some nice t2b flix from A YARD THEY ARE SITTING IN , and have a site which u can pop them on .. be quiet [/b]

<<<

Oh my god, you took some photos of someone ELSE'S panels!!?? Wow! You fucking photo nerds piss me off, all writers just laugh at you, football card collecting fags!!!

"Until you can rip out some nice t2b flix.."????? Amazing effort nerd, why don't you actually have the balls to be a writer and do a T2B yaself? All you do is wait for all the gossip of whats happening with real writers.:mad: You are not part of graffiti unless you paint. regulary(at some stage in your life).

Originally posted by Sutel

fuck off toy.... word to william, he knows the go

Your all whinging bigots, dont like my site go get fucked!

Your all just toying up a good thread, go bitch somewhere else, dont even bother to reply to this post.

Archived