the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

ivo, im sorry, but you cant tell people what too post on this thread. i understand that you dont want toy shit on this thread, and im not saying its a shit thread. but i liked what vomet posted, and a lot of others posted. now all of a sudden youve gone all protective of this thread. calm down, its only photos on the internet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vomet[mel]

i think thats ture, you dont wana see just BURNER PRODUCTIONS and PANNELS all the time, everyone likes seeing regular joe's from there local city's...

Originally posted by PISS ONE

ivo, im sorry, but you cant tell people what too post on this thread. i understand that you dont want toy shit on this thread, and im not saying its a shit thread. but i liked what vomet posted, and a lot of others posted. now all of a sudden youve gone all protective of this thread. calm down, its only photos on the internet.

well 1st things 1st, those pieces are by nobodys i never have heard of????if they where panels from adelaide even if they where wak i wouldnt care,all i'm really getting at is dont just post what ever pieces by who ever,think for a minute do these people deserve recogntion on my thread,if so explain why u have posted these fliks,everything i post are well known aussie writers-or aussie writers o.s- or o.s writers in aussie land,i dont post jack and jills pieces from around the block just because they are there?? just have respect and post dope stuff thats all because u can make your own threads but u choose to post on mine which is ok,but remember i dont want my thread cluttered with crap! peace everyone! my msn is down for a week...

yo

here is the hotham train

sorry silents for stealing them but i gotta post therm

the hotham valley train is fucken freshhhh

go the classic trains

here it is the hothammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kordser/CyberHotham.jpg'>

and

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kordser/TriadHotham.jpg'>

this aint the hotham but its an old train which is being restored

so yeah

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kordser/adg-midland.jpg'>

who cares what ivo wants? hes not going to be able to stop you.

have respect piss! remember i have chatted with you b4 and didnt diss you and remember i know how old u r so your opion doesnt really count because ive been writing for about 5 years longer than u have actually been alive on this planet earth,so just chill out and post some fliks,why has this turned into such a bitch fight? damn i cant wait to get my new computer and post this huge stack of fliks i have waiting - ENOUGH BITCH,POST 'DOPE' fliks,any why doesnt someone start a 'local joes aussie thread' you can still post on both!:king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by marks

yeah

stop fighten

post more fucken flicks ppl

cant wait ivo more flicks the better

more graff the better

yes thats right wont be too much longer,i have updated my nyc clean train thread in metal heads lately so peep that for dope nyc action on clean trainz by everyone!

yeah cheers ivo, i see why you said all that now. i just got a new camera, so ill post some flicks up as soon as i get them done.

cool dude no problemo at all,see if you can post some of binge tgc stuff,i really dig his shit,only get 2 see what i can find on escapism...inpack too,he sent me some new stuff recently!

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

i highly doubt it got deleted its just a long way back who knows what page this thread is too big for anyone to find anything unless u have cable!

im pretty sure it was on the original ivo super thread

yes dope flik by dorps akm now dorps wca who is down with all his mates - puzle-pronto-reach-denim-jayme-higher-acre! these are 'his' mates since 1990 thats why dorps is in wca...............

winge winge fuckin winge!

fuck off ivo you jelous toy. just cos he burns you dosnt mean you gotta have a winge and boot him out of akm.

Originally posted by billy bob

winge winge fuckin winge!

fuck off ivo you jelous toy. just cos he burns you dosnt mean you gotta have a winge and boot him out of akm.

fuk up and fuk off nobody wants ur lame internet bitching on this thred u sad fuk

Guest begbie

Re: Re: this shot is dope

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

yes dope flik by dorps akm now dorps wca who is down with all his mates - puzle-pronto-reach-denim-jayme-higher-acre! these are 'his' mates since 1990 thats why dorps is in wca...............

How many akm panels have you done this year, more to the point how many panels?

Your just being a fuckwit jelous wanker who is tuff on the net and cant deal with the fact that someone in his crew has been let into WCA.

When you were young you would have read all the hype mags and seen all of the puz's burners and wished that one day you could join the "wild childs" and now you just a sad bitter fag.

IVO AKM----KING OF THE INTERNET LINE..

Archived