the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

Re: you are a joke

Originally posted by kidd125

i gotta say - this guy ivo puts allot of time into posting on this site but its obvious its all just cheeep cheeeep fame shit.

there is no style and he just keeps sreaming about how he got all the fame.

sad toy boy who got no style... got nothing but a big mouth.

HA HA HA HA CHICKEN FUCKER,DISS ME ALL YOU WANT ITS JUST MORE FAME FAME FAME 4 ME, I DONT GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT ME BECAUSE YA'LL STILL CANT STOP BITCHING ABOUT ME HA HA HA...IF YOU DONT LIKE MY STYLE THEN TELL ME WHY DO YOU BOTHER CLICKING ON MY THREAD THEN YOU TOY WHO DOESNT WANT TO REVEAL WHO HE IS???? HA HA HA HA HA..........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUMP

Bump for the Seiko and Blends Chromies on the western freeway between toowong an indro above the buff walls, If i can find a way to get flicks i will. To all those ppl who diss IVO on here do you think he cares what you think?? Specially if you won't leave what you write, you are obviously hypocritical or a fucking pussy.

*PEACE*

Guest Vomet[mel]

CONNEX's or MTRAINS... i think the above trains will be MTRAINS, since they have more lines, and more trains... CONNEX is only a few lines...

and what yard is that sitting at???? i wouldnt mind going gettting a flick of it...

Guest Vomet[mel]

$150 MILLION INVESTMENT IN RAIL MANUFACTURING

The Bracks Government has facilitated a $150 million investment in the rail industry that will create 750 new jobs across Australia, including 48 manufacturing jobs in Ballarat.

Manufacturing Industry Minister Rob Hulls and Transport Minister Peter Batchelor were in Ballarat today to announce the major investment by train manufacturer ALSTOM, which recently won a contract to supply 58 new three-car trains for Connex lines in Melbourne.

"ALSTOM has decided to assemble the new trains at its Railway Service Centre in Ballarat, where they have already reached the half-way mark in the refurbishment of 90 Comeng trains for Connex," Mr Hulls said.

"Through the Office of Manufacturing's Rail Strategy and Industrial Supplies Office Victoria, which helps companies source local suppliers, we were able to show ALSTOM that Victorian industry could deliver the products and services need to build world class trains.

"ALSTOM's commitment means there will be more advanced manufacturing jobs in Ballarat, and across the State, as well as a better service for train commuters. It is great news for Victoria's rail industry in general and for Ballarat in particular."

Mr Batchelor said ALSTOM's investment signalled a further revitalisation of an industry left in the scrap-yard by the Kennett Government.

"The Kennett Government sold off Victoria's public transport system, but made no provision for the new owners to use local industry," Mr Batchelor said. "However, rather than stand back and watch the upgrade happen with little Australian input, Labor got involved.

"In March, the Bracks Government facilitated Siemens passing on $100 million of work to local rail manufacturers, an investment which is creating more than 600 jobs. And now we have facilitated ALSTOM's $150 million investment in Ballarat."

Mr Hulls said ALSTOM was keen to maximise local content in their major projects to make sure as much work as possible would flow to local companies.

"Even before we introduced Victorian Industry Participation Policy, ALSTOM were working in the spirit of VIPP to bring jobs to Victoria," Mr Hulls said.

"The result is that rail car body shells will be shipped from ALSTOM's plant in France to Ballarat in a configuration that allows the maximum of local content to be supplied and applied.

"This will not only generate 48 new jobs directly in Ballarat, but create hundreds more for local suppliers that will provide wiring, windows, doors, pantographs, electrics, close circuit television and testing services."

Mr Hulls said that ALSTOM's decision was further evidence of how the Bracks Government's rail industry strategy was delivering for Victoria.

"We have funded and facilitated trade missions to European rail vehicle suppliers, released a rail industry capability guide and provided Victorian Rail Manufacturers Industry Grants to help local companies pre-qualify to European suppliers," Mr Hulls said.

"And the results have been extraordinary. From a zero start, Labor's rail strategy has so far generated 1,350 direct new jobs, $253 million in work for local companies and around $160 million of new export inquiries.

"The Bracks Government has also committed $96 million towards the standardisation of Victoria's rail gauge and is seeking funding from the Federal Government and the private sector to increase the State's percentage of standard gauge to 70 per cent."

ALSTOM Australia Managing Director, Sandy Elliot, said the decision by ALSTOM, with its worldwide experience and expertise in manufacturing, across a diverse range of industries in over 70 countries, has reinforced its long term commitment to transport manufacturing in Australia.

"The ALSTOM Rail Service Centre at Ballarat already employs 138 people locally, on refurbishing 90 Comeng trains for Connex Melbourne, train bogie overhauls, component manufacture and repairs which also provides opportunities for local component suppliers from the region," Mr Elliot said.

"And, through our Rail Asset Management company AMTL, ALSTOM is also heavily committed to providing employment and opportunities for Australian and local suppliers at depots and workshops in Melbourne, employing in excess of 300 staff. By 2002, ALSTOM will have invested $12 million in the Ballarat centre and provided significant staff training and skill development for the fit-out of the 58 new X'Trapolis trains for Connex.

Managing Director of Connex parent company, Melbourne Transport Enterprises, Regis Hennion, said Connex's partnership with ALSTOM played a major role in securing the Connex bid to run the former Hillside network, thanks in no small part to their commitment to manufacturing in regional Victoria.

"It is no accident that, as two of the world's biggest transport companies, we have chosen the Ballarat region as our manufacturing centre," Mr Hennion said. "The depth of experience provided by the Ballarat workshop has made a tremendous contribution to the overall success of our current refurbishment program. Its work on the X'Trapolis trains will provide an even greater level of comfort and access to technology and services for Connex patrons."

ISO Victoria Executive Director Roy Lilley said the ISO had worked closely with ALSTOM and local companies to ensure this most beneficial outcome.

"This is a great example of the practical benefits that the VIPP can bring and we will continue to review and assess all contracts with the Government where we can make the VIPP work to deliver more jobs and investment for Victoria," Mr Lilley said.

"It's been estimated that 6,500 direct and indirect jobs could be created in Victoria within two years through the VIPP. And, as in the case of the ALSTOM investment, increasing local content will also boost our skills base and encourage technology transfer."

I THINK THAT JUST ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS:o

Guest ego trippin

the end of an era

Damn this shit makes me sad, there's nothing like causing some hitachi homicide. I'm in love with those trains, i'd paint one of them instead of a comeng anyday. These new trains are going to be shit cause of that mega curve on the bottom of it, it'll take a while to get used to. And also, no ridges! It's not a melburn train if it doesn't have ridges! Fuck you connex, stick your newfangled pieces of shit up your fuckin ass! fuck off back to france and bring back the met!

you poor bastards

In reply to seeing that train i feel sorry for you guys cause i reckon they would have to be like near impossible to paint unless your a fucking daredevil, If you wanted to back-ride you'd like have to hold the wipers but theres chance they could snap, the only thing you could do would be to hold on to those bars where the drivers door is and stand on the metal steps. I also reckon that with the government spending so much money on new trains there would have to be some serious fucking security to make sure they dont get vandalised, but with melbourne graff being the forefathers of oz graffiti you will find something, to all the burners down there keep up your shit.

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by kaiser sozay

Dont worry about us melburnites cause "we work the angles"

WORD UP to that

Archived