the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwoeoner

i aint dissen any wun buy this , but how come everyones doin this euro blob shit, id rather see a strate letter old school piece on a train any day

Originally posted by kwoeoner

i aint dissen any wun buy this , but how come everyones doin this euro blob shit, id rather see a strate letter old school piece on a train any day

because you ozzies just got the vibe that wwriters in europe been feeling for a LONG LONG time.

see when there is lot of writers and not everyone is good...... some out there do this simple blob shit.

only some can pull it off pme sdk crew vino rio isa wut who opak fume and few more......

then you have toys who use it becasue its easy.

they are usually the ones SCREAMING FAME FAME FAME.....

funny huh.

you never here guys like opak or rio screaming this ivo shit.....

some real nice writers in asutralia we think. don't spoil it with no style fame monkeys

nothing but a fake

fresh to see all the melbourne peices.

man ivo you must be spewing -dudes taking over your site with peices that make yours look like the shit they are. hhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa

if you are one of aust top train writers how come you got dissed so hard by WCA melbourne....

oh its great to have DORPS down with the crew!

mmm maybe pubes is on the way too..... anyone but a toy like you.

stop fucking up melb with your toy shit.

stay up there on the coast with all you mates. ha

all none of them.

and yes its true.

as diagram he BIT DMOTE HARD.

bet shan can't wait to catch up with you either mate- all the shit you been talking

king of the chat line....

word is born mannnn

we kneel down to you......

haaaa joker

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by Password?

ego post some bck panels

Yeah, as soon as i get the flicks back from the dude thats been doing them. He came knocking on my door the other night, asked to borrow my panel flicks, gave me dirty handz and left. weird.

Guest keithturbo
Originally posted by kwoeoner

because everyone has there head in magazines:( :(

Originally posted by kidd125

because you ozzies just got the vibe that wwriters in europe been feeling for a LONG LONG time.

see when there is lot of writers and not everyone is good...... some out there do this simple blob shit.

only some can pull it off pme sdk crew vino rio isa wut who opak fume and few more......

then you have toys who use it becasue its easy.

what the fuck are you on about you stupid euro monkey?? first you say we're feeling the europe vibe, then you say only burners can pull this style off, then you go on too say that all the toys use it becasue it is easy... i thought only burners could do it. you stupid fuck, if you hate all this so much, why the fuck do you come into this thread???

Originally posted by PISS ONE

what the fuck are you on about you stupid euro monkey?? first you say we're feeling the europe vibe, then you say only burners can pull this style off, then you go on too say that all the toys use it becasue it is easy... i thought only burners could do it. you stupid fuck, if you hate all this so much, why the fuck do you come into this thread???

wow - another monkey. dmote told us there were lots of toys running around down there.

read it carefully.

only few can pull off the simple styles with funk.

the rest just immitate it and even then do it wack. perfect example ivo.

why do i look at this thread - because i like to see alot of the photos from melbourn writers.....

i like to see all the other pieces burn the thread and the name of it.

why - because we read it all - and we thought fame toys was something dead long time ago.

when we read some of the things ivo says - its wack and really we have nuff freinds in Sydney and Brisbane who set the story straight.

i will ask permission for a BCF quote about IVO and you will all see what some of austrlias top writers think about this fool.

we love aust graf.

guys like puzle and reach from melbourne - you never hear them talking the shit that ivo talks.........................

thats all

Guest ego trippin

kaiser

Hey sozay, special request from a friend of mine.

Can you post the other panels that were with the hseizm and trial. There photos fucked up and they haven't had a good look at them yet

alright.... mad propps to all the cunts who keep it real on this thread. to the dicks who comment on style, heres a hint. style is a personal thing so fuck off with all that 'his style is wack bullshit', what the fuck do you know about another persons style? stop being jealous maggets. dont talk shit....loose lipps sink ships toys.

big upps all the REAL writers on here...... while we are out staking yards, the toys are at home wetting their wack books

well umm

during my travels i like too see a bit of oz graff to get my fix

but sitting here reading now is like a page out of the 90210 book

too many biyatchs more flix

dvoter if i were you i wood look but keep my mouth shut for a couple of more years :confused: cluless poof

FUCK IVO

fuck you. you think yor some mad cunt with all this fame. well your blocky style is wak and you cant do anything differnt with it. everytime u post something 'new' it allways looks exactly the same as everything else u do. i knwo youl just b screaming more fame more fame or malaka or something but no one cares abotu u. youve got 4 or 5 little cock smoking friends that allways back you up. they seem allright and they put dope flicks up. yours are just your own gay little walls and little toy panels.

you rat cunts in melbourne and run off to birsbane and think its all chill. you claim you didnt get done in melburn and u jsut got done for criminal damage? well if thats true, why the fuck havnt you been back since and y did u stop doing n e thign in melburn, packed up and booted off home straight away.

ive allways felt this way about you ivo. but i enjoy lookin at the melburn steel and all teh dope shit from around the world but after i found out from a little birdy that IVO BOOTED DORPS FROM AKM COS IVO ONLY WANTED DORPS CHUCKIN UP AKM AND NOT WCA AND AKM cos ivo's a jelous prick and wishes he had STYLE and could get in wca himself. fuck you ivo. stay out of melburn yards.

Originally posted by mike zuwt

alright.... mad propps to all the cunts who keep it real on this thread. to the dicks who comment on style, heres a hint. style is a personal thing so fuck off with all that 'his style is wack bullshit', what the fuck do you know about another persons style? stop being jealous maggets. dont talk shit....loose lipps sink ships toys.

big upps all the REAL writers on here...... while we are out staking yards, the toys are at home wetting their wack books

yes since when is a 'blocky' style not accepted as a style???????

Guest Vomet[mel]

HEY DICKWADS!!!

ivo dosnt put up melbourne flix... there bris/goldcoast stuff, and why even look at the post if it shits you so much??? you all seem like a bunch of bunnys looking for an internet 'keyboard' battle...

Archived