the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

europe!!!

bump to see some ozzie grafff!!

milan is rocking very nice trains indeed

ivo seen ya panel at the international airport 1 hr b4 i left nice feeling for a 13 hour plane trip:king: :king: :king: :king:

also the fuck who is saying they are writng DHA is not ya toy dogg

Phame aint you got no shame???

WHAT THE FUCK IVO TRYING TO GET US TO SET OWE OWN CREW MEMBERS UP(ESKO) GET FUCKED YOU CAPPED HIM FIRST AND HE GOT YA BACK HE AINT SCARED ONE BIT HES NO SMALL WANNA BE GEE CUNT HE WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE AND NOT THINK TWICE WERE NOT SCARED OF YOU AND WE DONT NEED YOR RESPECT WERE DOWN WITH EVERY OTHER G.C. CREW AND STOP CAPPING INTEW(BROACH) IM IN 365 AS WELL AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE HES A JUNKY HE AINT! YOU DO MORE SHIT THAN HE DOES AND IF YOUVE GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME TRYING TO INTRDUCE AIM TO CRIES LETS SORT IT OUT JUST EXPECT THE REST OF B DUB P TO BE THERE WITH ME. ********* EAT DICK FAGET ...

You first introduce yourself to Ivo's thread with the nonsense above sounding like the kids at the start of "Boyz in the Hood" and now your jocking his thread???

Ps- Your piece is shit.

Guest Vomet[mel]

IVO AKM, i wanted to PM you today about somthing you said on another post... but i cant, how can i PM you?

Archived