the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killdsg

set the record straight

Ivo, for years I've heard rumours of "I heard Ivo dogged", but at no time has it ever been confirmed or denied, just bullshit speculation. Could you please set the record straight. This is not a diss, and I'm not trying to offend you, I would just like to hear the truth. Peace.:P

Re: set the record straight

Originally posted by killdsg

Ivo, for years I've heard rumours of "I heard Ivo dogged", but at no time has it ever been confirmed or denied, just bullshit speculation. Could you please set the record straight. This is not a diss, and I'm not trying to offend you, I would just like to hear the truth. Peace.:p

I think the REAL question here is, are you on a need-to-know basis?

really.

you bitched about unique.

you bithched about hams and bribe....

you bitch about everyone.

if you think posting flicks that you snaked of bill and jamie + doing 3 letter pieces that are straight up VINO bites makes you a king you are a joke.

this is just toy.

Originally posted by wuttha

really.

you bitched about unique.

you bithched about hams and bribe....

you bitch about everyone.

if you think posting flicks that you snaked of bill and jamie + doing 3 letter pieces that are straight up VINO bites makes you a king you are a joke.

this is just toy.

WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT UNIQUE??? WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HAMS??? WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BRIBE YOU STUPID MALAKA MONKEY FUCKER??? WHAT FLIKS DID I SNAKE OFF YOUR HOMOSEXUAL HEROIN JUNKIE SCUMBAG FUCKWITS TWIN BROTHERS??? ...AND TOO TOP IT OFF YES MY 3 LETTER PIECES ARE KING!!! LOOK HOW FAMOUS I AM!!! NO ONE HAS HEARD OF YOU!!! HA HA HA...KEEP THE DISSING UP,EACH REPLY YOU WRITE MAKES ME EVEN MORE FAMOUS,YOU THINK YOUR BRINGING ME DOWN??? YOUR FULL OF IT!!! WHY DONT YOU STATE WHO YOU ARE IF YOU THINK YOUR TUFF??? YOU WONT BECAUSE YOUR A PUSSY ASS BITCH WHO LIKE TO MOLEST STRAY CATS!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived