the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

Guest ego trippin

sydney underground

Is that piece directly across from the dmote a jiso? full on looks like his style

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok look i said i would never post on here unless it was important and i was wondering how come problemchild was banned, like i was just cruising round and saw it.so if anyone knows can you tell me. Also I was having a look at shit the other day when i got back from holidays and i saw ppl were saying shit bout IVO, like look IVO would be one of the only people that is constantly getting up pieces and panels and why would you diss him. With his IVO style he is obviously trying to get his own style and ppl out there call him wak for it. Whats the world coming to. Yeh IVO sorry for posting on your thread you prolly hate me but i reckon more ppl come on here than any other and i want to know at problemchild.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

FUCK THAT PANEL IS A STRAIGHT UP BITE NOT JUST THE STYLE,BUT KEYLINES AND FILLS AS WELL!!!!!!!! WHAT A FUCKIN JOKKKKING CUNT!!!!!!!!

lets be serious here guys.. has anyone really been tempted to bite ivo's style? i mean come on..

more likely the dude just wanted to do something simple.. and those fills arent exactly exclusively yours ivo, i think just about everyone has done those fills... does this mean everything that doesnt have any style and is just simple lettering is bitten from you?

***fuck the internet***

Hey Igs wheres your goosey looking red white and blue beeany that you wore when you were doing these panels in burnley?

You fucking idiots didnt even know I was there, sitting about 6 feet from where you hid ya boltys. You almost put them in my bag for me.

fuck off back to epping toy....

http://freephoto-i.net/users/imwatchingigs/igloo3.JPG'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/imwatchingigs/igloo.JPG'>

Archived