The last person to reply to this thread...

Seffiks

Who Will be The Winner?????  

1,235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Tib3-

• !RENOBOF

• CALIgula

• watson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oe800sky.jpg?t=1247092687

I love my name. The letters suck but it's a really great sounding name. I got it 'cause when I was a kid we were all little tagbanger gangbanger fucks and everyone was always drinking 40s. Mickeys was the best shit but I only had five dollars allowance a week and five dollars can buy two Mickeys or three Colt 45's, so I drank Colt 45. This is like in middle school, and where I grew up was like a mostly Mexican neighborhood and most of my friends were Mexicans, or were close enough. And Mexicans hate Black people, and since Colt 45 was a beer favored by Blacks all the homies would clown me for drinking it and say, "aww here comes Colt .45 with his mayate beer." So after going through about 20 different toy names I was like fuck it I'll write COLT .45. Everyone calls me that already anyways.