Virgins and Vegans

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering about something and thought this thread would be a good place to wonder rather than start a new thread. Im not trying to steal your thunder Poesia but if all you could go back into to time or have it stay the same how would you lose your virginity: To a complete slut or some one like a girl friend where emotions and feeling where involved????

I think its better for first time in a semi relationship feelings wouldnt matter much your first is just that your first there will be many more and more feelings. But if its a total slut you'll probably just get one crack at it and wont be able to get any practice in, then you might hit the driest spell of your life due and you just found out how it felt.

At least if your in a relationship you could keep knocking it out and then get the Stamina going for what lies ahead.

I was wondering about something and thought this thread would be a good place to wonder rather than start a new thread. Im not trying to steal your thunder Poesia but if all you could go back into to time or have it stay the same how would you lose your virginity: To a complete slut or some one like a girl friend where emotions and feeling where involved????

I lost my virginity to a cock hungry punk rock slut who lied about her age and ended up only being 13.

She said she was 15, looked about 16 and acted about 17.

I met her at the mall and she knew my freinds I was with and so we swapped numbers and I ended up fucking the shit out of her within 5 or 10 minutes of knocking on her door.

And let me tell you that to this day she was one of the BEST lays of my life.

Even though she was young as shit.

I almost nutted in her mouth within the first minute or two of her sucking my cock (and it's rare that I ever even nut from head.)

This bitch gave THE best head.

And fucked like a champ!

I wouldn't trade that experience in for ANYTHING.

Even though I had to duck her skinhead boyfreind who found out and litterally wanted to kill me. :biglaugh:

Fuck your emo ass "emotions and feelings" bullshit.

Save that shit for later in life.

Fuck your emo ass "emotions and feelings" bullshit.

Save that shit for later in life.

DAO, I was only asking, I wasnt advocating that shit, but from the sounds of it you wouldnt have changed a thing:lol: Except the skin head chasin you down

DAO, I was only asking, I wasnt advocating that shit, but from the sounds of it you wouldnt have changed a thing:lol: Except the skin head chasin you down

I actualy bumped into dude and his boy one time years later when they were getting off the bus and I was about to get on.

Dude was like "wait, Is your name ****?".

I was like "naw man, my name's Ed." with a straight face.

Dude was like "oh, my bad. I thought you was someone else". :biglaugh: