OFFICIAL NBA 2007-2008 THREAD

Theo Huxtable.

If Bynum comes back healthy, then I don't see any team stopping the Lakers from getting to the finals.

A Lakers-Celtics finals would be monumental and great for the league. Resurrecting an age-old rivalry...

And you're right, I didn't see the Lakers in the finals at the beginning either. I saw the Celtics, but I probably anticipated the Spurs for the West.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bynum comes back healthy, then I don't see any team stopping the Lakers from getting to the finals.

A Lakers-Celtics finals would be monumental and great for the league. Resurrecting an age-old rivalry...

And you're right, I didn't see the Lakers in the finals at the beginning either. I saw the Celtics, but I probably anticipated the Spurs for the West.

Yeah, honestly I thought they would repeat for the first time, but now that we're mid season and I'm looking at how stacked the West teams are again (at the beginning of the year it seemed a lot more balanced then previous years) I don't see the Spurs having the energy to make it, but that all rests if Bynum comes back healthy, and like he was playing before the injury (this year's play anyway)

As far as the Pistons getting to the finals, it is most definitely a high possibility, but with Sheed's immaturity and the hunger the guys in Boston are going to have come post season, I just see them getting there this year.

Monta Ellis was on fire last night. Good to see the rookie getting some time too.He had a nice steal that he dumped to Baron who gave it right back for the dunk. Warriors lookin good with that run and gun.

the warriors can beat any of the teams in the playoffs except the hornets and the jazz, we got wins over phx, boston, i hope they get their shit together to make a decent push in the postseason.

i'm a Warriors fan, but was rooting for the rockets to win tonight, so that the Nuggets fall even more behind. and i watch alot of basketball and i do root for one team over the other.

deto/warriors fan 1st

bulls fan 2nd

there are teams i like more than others,

like: hornets, pistons, etc...

dislike: lakers, cavs, etc...