OFFICIAL NBA 2007-2008 THREAD

Theo Huxtable.

I don't know about less dude...West and Chandler are pretty damn good.

And trust me when I say I hate the fuckin' Lakers. but Kobe deserves it and is long overdue for this award.

Paul had a breakout season but he's no MVP and if he really is as good as he's been playin' this year, then time will tell and he'll get his.....Kobe ain't gettin' any younger, it's his year.

i see all the "long overdue" talk and that's respectable. and not taking anything from Kobe 'cause he is having a beast of a year. but can you tell me that if Janerro Pargo was our PG the Hornets would be in first place? and same with Kobe taking him from the Lakers, they wouldn't be AS good, but they'd be better than the Hornets.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from my latest myspace bulletin:

The Warriors should be ashamed of themselves. They seriously should be. How do you come out and put up a pathetic effort like this in a situation this critical? This is their biggest game of the season, and they come out and play their WORST game all year. It's not even the fact they played poorly, it's the fact that right from the get go they weren't even trying. No effort whatsoever, and that makes me sad, mad, every negative emotion, because this team is built on heart. Well, in a game where heart should prevail, where was it tonight? A bunch of professionals who make millions of dollars a year to play a game (that i would pay to play) and they can't even give their fans a good effort in a HUGE game. That disgusts me, and it should disgust any basketball player or fan. I love the Warriors, but I'm sick of no defense. It disgusts me. A modicum of D would be sufficient. But no D? Really!? Two nights in a row and no effort from anyone. Monta might have scored a lot but there is no defensive energy, no heart from the bench. I've been asked why i'm such a fan of the Warriors since i live about as far away from Oakland as one possibly can while still living in the USA. I tell them it's because they're exciting, but more so because they play with such passion, a never say die attitude... they just never come out and don't try. They never lose because they just don't want it. They play scrappy. They play hard. They play with the maximum amount of heart and hustle. Well i must have jinxed them because between last nights game and tonights even more all of those things that i love about this team have been nowhere to be found.

Where is the "We Believe" attitude?

it was on nbatv. it's 50 bucks for the remainder of the season. (a week and a half) but they've been running that $50 promo for about a month now. it's usually $160.00 for the entire season. my dad and i went half in on the league pass.

league pass is insane, it will wreck your social life unless you burn out on it.

I can't believe the knicks beat the pistons tonight...again. I fucking went to the garden back in january lookin for a pistons blowout and they were all tired from 6 road wins in a row...they tanked it. Upsetting at the very least...but what took place tonight can only be justified by the absence of Rip Hamilton I guess..I'm still searching for the answers.

I think its a conspiracy between Joe Dumars and Isiah to keep his ass from getting fired.