wtf real life h4x

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YEAHMANWORD

He fell entangled in the scaffolding that somehow broke his fall on the way down.

It's not like he free-fell 470 feet onto the concrete.

something must have broken his fall... I saw a woman who fell from probably 5 of 6 stories and she looked a bit puddleish.

oh yeah i saw that too...actually every day i leave my house, i some how see people fall, im actually an expert on how people fall, ive even created a club, you seem to know alot about this stuff, would you like to join?

I think the dude probably passed out on the way down. Thats the only way he could have possibly survived. A large reason of why people get hurt is because they tense up before impact. Thats why drunk drivers are often the ones to survive accidents and stuff. I dunno, my theory. The dude is expected to make a full recovery.

Motherfucker better go buy some lottery tickets after hes ok. His luck seems to be pretty good.

..and it was about a 500 feet fall. /fuckstories