so there were some kick ass storms in northern california today

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
it was pretty nuts there for a minute. the winds were up over 60mph. it was over 70 in some places. in the mountains they were expecting 10ft of snow. not sure what the tally was at the end of it though

i will be driving through that 10ft of snow tomorrow. bad for business great for snowboarding.

caligula and i drove around last night and saw trees on top of houses and cars. it was wild.

Oh and yeah, weather kinda sucks for riding yesterday and today in the bay area. Weve never seen this much rain all at once. Its like some rain god procrastinated all season then was like, OH SHIT, then hit the earth with a fucking shot gun. Im not used to flooding so hitting six inches of water on two wheels at 65 mph isnt fucking funny.

I will say this shit beats the clear blue 40 degree days by a landslide.\

Edit: looks like Im rebuilding my entire back yard as well. Fence is knocked over and my pomagranite tree is wrecked. Thats kind of gay.

T;5978517']Here comes some thunder winds arent as bad but rain is starting to pick. All while i host a bday party for my boy at my house tonight with flush white carpets. Should prove interesting to see what it looks like in the morning.

the rain came and went here already. nowhere near as bad as yesterday

Archived