NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is the internet.

Welcome.

The whole point of having photos is to view them. Its usually more fun if someone who appreciates them can view with you. Hence the reason we are all here. If you don't want that to happen and just want to keep them to yourself, or are trying to make a buck off em (see ebay 25 lbs of photos $2G's) don't put them on your hard drive. If you want everyone to know "yeah I was there I bombed it" (even if its not your work) then watermark them the second you scan them, and hope no one is gay enough to shop it off. Fighting about it here is going to prove absolutely nothing to no one, and waste time that no one but you cares about in the first place. I see my shit floating around everywhere /nohomo. And I could not careless, bc its graffiti + the internet + a forum, its harder to get more anonymous then that, the general rule of graffiti in the first place .

This is the internet.

Welcome.

The whole point of having photos is to view them. Its usually more fun if someone who appreciates them can view with you. Hence the reason we are all here. If you don't want that to happen and just want to keep them to yourself, or are trying to make a buck off em (see ebay 25 lbs of photos $2G's) don't put them on your hard drive. If you want everyone to know "yeah I was there I bombed it" (even if its not your work) then watermark them the second you scan them, and hope no one is gay enough to shop it off. Fighting about it here is going to prove absolutely nothing to no one, and waste time that no one but you cares about in the first place. I see my shit floating around everywhere /nohomo. And I could not careless, bc its graffiti + the internet + a forum, its harder to get more anonymous then that, the general rule of graffiti in the first place .

Word

Photos are like baseball cards.

Only a few have the old ones and protect them for their personal (and now apparently monetary) value. Once they are posted on the internet - cya.

The new flix - everyone has (except trains) and passes them around like a $2 ho

its all good but some cats don't realize what we went through to get these flicks. i can't do nothing about it but i can say im the man who took some of those photos. thats what i get for blessing many writers with photos. lol

This discussion comes up every now and then. The world was different back then so the photos that us heads took back in the 80's and previously weren't done for promotional value, at least I can say I wasn't planning that with my Kodak Disc camera lol...

We didn't have the internet to post, just a fat photo album with stickie pages and home made photo crops of pictures in landscape form to piece them all together. No fucking media cards to hold thousands of photos...I started with 110 and then moved to a Disc then a 35 mm but that shit wasn't easy, even with the new technology on the cameras, you still would miss a flick every now and then, then wait a couple of hours for that train to come back from Brooklyn and try shooting it again.

We racked everything then, film, batteries and paint. Shit I had a spot in Portchester we could get anything it was so crazy I used to rack my girls aquanet hair spray and fifteen fucking carebear stuffed animals...I got bored racking paint I used to rack wood axes and shit lol...I still have that bitch in the garage...the axe not the girl...

Anyway, stealing photos is bad lol...

Cavs book is going to blow people away for SURE...