NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Subway-Graffiti.jpg

I was looking at all the pics supreme posted and was thinking to myself "Damn these pics keep getting recycled over and over again" and then this pic pops up... I've never seen this close up detail shot of the John Lennon tribute car by IZ, Pink and Mare...

I can't believe we are coming up on a year since IZ passed, how time flys... :(

I was looking at all the pics supreme posted and was thinking to myself "Damn these pics keep getting recycled over and over again" and then this pic pops up... I've never seen this close up detail shot of the John Lennon tribute car by IZ, Pink and Mare...

I can't believe we are coming up on a year since IZ passed, how time flys... :(

Recycling, for a better tommorrow :lol:

button_bin_recycling1.jpg

2761822780_0543c93442_o.jpg

This pic reminds of a time we got raided at the Middletown Rd layups on the 6 with Zoom.

It was a quiet night (isn't that how it always starts??) and we were going in to do silvers up and down the line. We hop off the station start filling in right at the end and walking towards Buhre and get halfway and Zoom says he hears something but I was like nah this is the 6 line everything is chill. We go down a few more cars and go through to the downtown tracks because there is an uptown train coming. As soon as the train takes off, we hear footsteps on the wood planks and we are like OH SHIT...I can't remember if it was Ed or Echo that ran towards the Buhre station and I looked at Zoom and was like where we going...he says I am not going to either station and I was like wtf, what other option is there and then it hits me, this motherfucka is going down the batpole lol...i was terrified of heights and I was like GO and I will follow. After we squeezed through the opening it was like that pillar was greased because we just slid down in seconds and ran off towards Roberts Ave. but those few seconds waiting for Zoom to go through felt like hours...

Afterwards we got to my car and drove by the layup and saw Nitti (I believe it was that fucker) walking the tracks.

I always wondered why there was an opening like that because most of the elevated tracks had that mesh wire to keep work bum tools from falling below.

Anyway thanks for posting supreme

:innocent:

Not a train pic but I thought it was pretty funny... I'm driving down the highway this afternoon and catch this plate as I was flying past them doing about 80 and after I passed them it hit me what the plate said and I hit the brakes and let them pass me so I could take the pic. LOL

In case ya can't read it the plate said Dero 1... LOL

DeroPlate.jpg

415551517_82e630dec3_o.jpg

119 IN!!

119 IN/Out and about... LOL

238... Just booked my flight out there, be there from the 16th til the 1st... SUE'S????? :D

sexnyc-690x407.jpg

Ha!

Must be a clean train... where did you find this Supreme??? This is actually pretty damn funny, must be a European hit...

119 IN/Out and about... LOL

238... Just booked my flight out there, be there from the 16th til the 1st... SUE'S????? :D

Must be a clean train... where did you find this Supreme??? This is actually pretty damn funny, must be a European hit...

WTF i so want an invite to the EPMD & 238's Sue's adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF i so want an invite to the EPMD & 238's Sue's adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can break away from the wife and kids then you're in... LOL A couple guys from the shop are rollin too but don't wanna mention any names. ;)

BTW, you still owe me "the best bronx pizza slice" damn it... :D