NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

IMO clssic trains like this should be left alone. Trying to clean them up in photoshop and making them too perfect makes them look cheesy to me which is sad because Caine was dope and I'd rather see the grimey original flick then these... I mean look at the destination sign it doesn't even line up... :(

30+ years old & still amazing!

R.I.P

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thanks EPMD!

Just sharing the wealth brother...

Sach = EXTREME underated!

Someone please post some Sach & Sar...

Agree'd!!! For how much damage Sach did his photos are pretty rare to pop up on the net!!! Even IZ didn't have as many photos of Sach's stuff as I thought he would...

Here are a few doing a quick search... this 1st one I have never seen...

3732076568_4b12dd09ea_o.jpg

423076213_8ef7c51f12.jpg?v=0

sach_rtw_clean_train.jpg

SACH_OVER_GH_copy.jpg

423076533_c76b274cfb.jpg?v=0

iz_sach.jpg

3423613013_274cc6c893.jpg

36183.jpg

Happy Birthday Sar by IZ and Sach...

36237.jpg

39372.jpg

39237.jpg

37582.jpg

37581.jpg

SachBB.jpg

30+ years old & still amazing!

R.I.P

ElmarkoCainebb.jpg

Good Point, the colors got all fucked up in this pic. The Jungle and Fed Green look the same. I couldnt even tell that was Cascade in yours. Looks like Cascade Polka-Dots in that other WANE panel too.

Jungle Green was not the best krylon color ever made. It was definitely a nice bright color, but had a really horrible coat if you wanted to fill with it. Parrot Green was even worse, almost as bad as floral paint.

Most of these kids that stress jungle green so hard never actually used it.

Pulled these out from the stash for a quick photo op (not a good phone pix - sorry). Bro, these are from our days of rackin' back in the early 90'z. Back then we all thought the Parrot Green was the bomb - lol - Note: Not For Sale ;)

photo.jpg.22c53ad00345e0951dd097255b9c4d3f.jpg

i probably sound ig'nant to some but how long would subway cars typically ride with paint on them? would whole cars make a difference. thanks!

Some cars ran for years. I heard some of the more epic cars ran for as long as 4-5yrs

Those Sach Sar are D O P E!

EPMD, their photo's are def rare!

Thanks for posting!

No Prob... ;) I got a bunch in the archives but don;t have the time to load them online...

agent.jpg

A.mericas G.ot E.nough N.uclear T.roubles .... word

Anyone got clear flicks of this??? This is off the fucking chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump the fuck out of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some cars ran for years. I heard some of the more epic cars ran for as long as 4-5yrs

No Prob... ;) I got a bunch in the archives but don;t have the time to load them online...

Anyone got clear flicks of this??? This is off the fucking chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump the fuck out of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to be a smartass or nothin, but i saw nice line up photos of this at henry's studio once.