NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EL MARKO 174. i use to work with him back in 1985-1987. his name was Gregory. he was boys with kool herc. one day he brought in a photo of a piece he did on the cross bronx. i heard in the 90's that he had passed away. he was one cool brother. EL MARKO174 RIP.

^----Paint markers?

Yes Supreme. All the Serve joints and the others are paint marker except the Med is air bursh as is the Ces that you just see the tag on.

EL MARKO 174. i use to work with him back in 1985-1987. his name was Gregory. he was boys with kool herc. one day he brought in a photo of a piece he did on the cross bronx. i heard in the 90's that he had passed away. he was one cool brother. EL MARKO174 RIP.

I was actually going through photos last night and the flick I was thinking of is Tan144, IZ, Phase2 and El Marko... It's a great shot and when Mike got him to hit his book...

ElmarkoCainebb.jpg

Yes Supreme. All the Serve joints and the others are paint marker except the Med is air bursh as is the Ces that you just see the tag on.

I was actually going through photos last night and the flick I was thinking of is Tan144, IZ, Phase2 and El Marko... It's a great shot and when Mike got him to hit his book...

ElmarkoCainebb.jpg

yup thats him. with the hat. i can't wait to see that photo in iz's book. through ELMARKO174 i met cliff159, he was a bike messenger and i also met Presweet. we was all messengers at the time.