Man Beat Boy For Putting Pink Fingernail Polish On Nails

Zoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom used to beat me all the time, with anything handy, for the smallest reasons, just cuz she was psychotic when I was younger...soon as I got old enough that it stopped inflicting mass pain on me, that's when they lost all meaning

My dad used to only hit me when I really deserved it, and even then it was rarely more then a vicous open hand to the mouth (my father was also a pro kickboxer and benched 400+ in his day, so his slap hurt more than most peoples punches, which I also got a few of on select occaions). I have more respect for my father then I could ever possibly have for anyone else on this earth

I guess my point is that beatings have to be used properly to be effective...but FUCK this not beating your kids nonsense, that shit is fuckin rediculous to even suggest to me

PS If this dude wasn't the kids father then this all goes out the window...if anyone besides my parents had ever even tried to lay a hand on me (and that includes grandp[arents, aunts, uncles, clsoe family friends, ANYONE) I woulda been looking for a bat soon as it was over