Michael Vick Gets Pwned

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE, PITBULLS LOVE TO FIGHT .IT'S WHAT THEY'RE GENETICALLY PROGRAMED TO DO, LIKE GOLDEN RETRIEVERS RETRIEVING, OR SHEEPHERDERS HERDING. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRAIN THEM OR BE CRUEL TO THEM, IT'S JUST WHAT THEY DO. IT'S THEIR WHOLE REASON FOR LIVING.

VIC DID STRAIGHT UP TORTURE DOGS THOUGH.

This is why dog-breeding in general is a sick and twisted concept. Those little, tiny purse-dogs are an abomination of nature. That's why I like cats, they are just what they are and they won't change for anyone. Sometimes it makes me want to kick them, but in the long run, they are true to what they are. Mutts are okay, too, because they are rebelling against forced breeding. If that sounds like activist talk, it's not, it's just my personal asshole opinion.

The other day the news had a story about abused animals and there were dozens of people calling in offering to adopt the pets and cover expensive vet bills. The same thing doesn't happen for abused children on the news, if its even considered newsworthy enough to put on the news. Just seems to me if people had the same conviction and sense of outrage over other things we would all be better off.

Children are much harder and far more expensive to take care of than animals and their veterinarian bills. Thousands and thousands of dollars more expensive. And then if they go to school, tens of thousands of dollars more expensive. And still, there are many people that adopt foster children or unwanted infants. So many people want to adopt unwanted infants that there are waiting lists.

i just like watching the guy play football.

He was an over-rated quarterback who was mainly good at running. That's about it. I appreciate the fact that the guy has far more athletic talent then I will ever, ever have, but he is and was still highly over-rated. And this was my opinion before the dog-fighting bullshit and without knowing at all what kind of person he was as a human being. The guy had great running game, but couldn't pass well enough to be truly great.

Seems like they're going extra hard on celebs these days.

Instead of getting off like they used to they're getting slammed even harder than if they were just some random person.

Good. Celebrities are in powerful, influential positions. Just look at all the damage that cunt Paris Hilton has caused to adolescent culture. Flagrant public decadence in their position has no justification and should be punished to the maximum. It's one thing to shoot heroin or smoke pot and keep quiet about it, but to publicly promote it is another thing when you are your influence is so great on culture and society. Think about the message it would send to kids if he got off for torturing dogs to death.

Good. Celebrities are in powerful, influential positions. Just look at all the damage that cunt Paris Hilton has caused to adolescent culture. Flagrant public decadence in their position has no justification and should be punished to the maximum. It's one thing to shoot heroin or smoke pot and keep quiet about it, but to publicly promote it is another thing when you are your influence is so great on culture and society. Think about the message it would send to kids if he got off for torturing dogs to death.

C'mon man. You're smarter than that.

i think both ways are wrong.

they shouldn't let celebs "off the hook", but they shouldn't punish them with more severity than they would the average person. they should just treat a celeb like anyone else. their profession & celebrity status really shouldn't come in to play when deciding a verdict/sentence.

Guest shai_hulud
or maybe all the dumb motherfuckers who are into animal fighting, and overall abuse of animals should just off themselves?

that's a better solution.

I'll go one better.

AmericanGladiators.jpg

But, FOR REAL!!! TO THE DEATH!!! TWO MEN ENTER!!! ONE MAN LEAVES!!!

And then see how many people think dogfighting is cool.

Let the punishment fit the crime.

ok, anybody who tries to say that they were "influenced" by someone else to do drugs is a fucking piece of shit

people should just owe up to their own actions. nobody tied you off, and put that needle in your arm

^For real.

It's like when they tried to say that Ozzie influenced kids to off themselves.

And 2live Crew was the reason kids were fucking.

Give me a break.

i think both ways are wrong.

they shouldn't let celebs "off the hook", but they shouldn't punish them with more severity than they would the average person. they should just treat a celeb like anyone else. their profession & celebrity status really shouldn't come in to play when deciding a verdict/sentence.

[ATTACH]75748.vB[/ATTACH]

realtalk_banner_black.gif.39226ff4952fb8077c0ab87971fccf61.gif

i don't think some of you are getting the point.

they have the ability to highly influence many many people, so yes, they should be punished more severely to set the right example.

you dudes fucking piss me off on here. Bunch of MORONS.

Archived